• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created 5 VisualForce pages and an apex class in order to have some form for quote request. These quote request add a new account and a new opportunity related, and they work fine until I stay on salesforce and access to them with a link like ***.salesforce.com/apex/mypagevf.

But I want these pages on a SalesForce Sites (which I created) and I have two problems with that:

1 ) All my custom fields (of account and opportunity) which I use with <apex:inputfield> don’t display on the page when I access to my domain name… Maybe I have to change the security of these fields but they already are “Changeable”.  How to access these fields on the domain name?

2) When I click on my button submit, the salesforce sites tell me that an authorization is required and i have to login… But I want a site where my partners can request a quote directly without connection or anything else!

Thanks

Hi,

I try to use a Date in an apex code and i write it this way :

Date myDate;

But i get this error :

Error: Compilation Error : unexpected token: 'Date' at line 69 column 12 

Any Idea?

Thanks

I have created a custom web form to enter information into a custom object. Everything works great except for the submit button. We recently had someone enter two identical records almost immediately so I went into our sandbox to test my theory and, unfortunately, I was correct...if you click the submit button multiple times before the page processes and redirects to the thank you page it will generate multiple identical records based on the number of times the button was clicked. Is there anything that can be done to ignore the multiple clicks and process only one record instead of duplicating it?

Thanks!!

Hi,

I have created 5 VisualForce pages and an apex class in order to have some form for quote request. These quote request add a new account and a new opportunity related, and they work fine until I stay on salesforce and access to them with a link like ***.salesforce.com/apex/mypagevf.

But I want these pages on a SalesForce Sites (which I created) and I have two problems with that:

1 ) All my custom fields (of account and opportunity) which I use with <apex:inputfield> don’t display on the page when I access to my domain name… Maybe I have to change the security of these fields but they already are “Changeable”.  How to access these fields on the domain name?

2) When I click on my button submit, the salesforce sites tell me that an authorization is required and i have to login… But I want a site where my partners can request a quote directly without connection or anything else!

Thanks

Hi,

I try to use a Date in an apex code and i write it this way :

Date myDate;

But i get this error :

Error: Compilation Error : unexpected token: 'Date' at line 69 column 12 

Any Idea?

Thanks