• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I'm trying to get the HTML code of a chart and assigning it to an atribute of the controller.

<apex:inputText value="{!chartHTML}" id="chartHtmlInput" style="display:none;"  />

I've got the atribute chartHTML specified in the controller and I'm trying to asign to it the HTML code of a chart.

so I use the following javscript code

document.getElementById('{!$Component.chartHtmlInput}').value= document.getElementById('{!$Component.chartPanel}').innerHTML;

sadly the HTML code I'm getting is escaped, as you know I can't use the attribute "escape" in <apex:inputText>

any Ideas how can I get my code non-escaped?

Thanks in advance

• May 16, 2011

Hi

I'm trying to get the HTML code of a chart and assigning it to an atribute of the controller.

<apex:inputText value="{!chartHTML}" id="chartHtmlInput" style="display:none;"  />

I've got the atribute chartHTML specified in the controller and I'm trying to asign to it the HTML code of a chart.

so I use the following javscript code

document.getElementById('{!$Component.chartHtmlInput}').value= document.getElementById('{!$Component.chartPanel}').innerHTML;

sadly the HTML code I'm getting is escaped, as you know I can't use the attribute "escape" in <apex:inputText>

any Ideas how can I get my code non-escaped?

Thanks in advance

• May 16, 2011