• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Maybe I'm just old school and stuck in my ways. But I just tried transitioning from my Sublime/MavensMate/Ant setup to the sfdx CLI, and I just don't get it. But maybe I'm missing something?

My primary development use case is in a full-copy sandbox -- not a package. I don't want to create scratch orgs or temporary packages or any of that nonsense... Can't I sent up VS Code to edit a local copy of my code and have it compile in the sandbox in real time? I'm reasonably confident that I can figure out how to replace Ant, but I haven't even gotten that far.

Help?!
The Reports API documentation describes that there is a limit of "up to 20 synchronous report run requests at a time."
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_analytics.meta/api_analytics/sforce_analytics_rest_api_limits_limitations.htm

Does anyone know if this is per user - or per org?
Two questions:

Classic Workflow Field Updates have an option "Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change". How does this work with Process Builder "Update Records" operations? Do all updates recurse to other PB processes?

Do Process Builder "Scheduled Actions" appear in the "Time-Based Workflow" screen?
Getting the following exception:

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1751362837-3363 (1225168728)

I have debug logs available. It's preventing logic around the automatic conversion of leads from working.

I'm writing an integration to a REST API that takes JSON as the API input. Several of the objects have properties like "number" and "currency" which are reserved words in Apex. So I've renamed those as "card_number", etc. I want to translate the Apex objects to JSON objects, which will create JSON objects with properties that don't correspond exactly with the API.

Is there a better way to fix the resulting JSON other than just doing string manipulation after the fact?

I'm trying to run the following code and I'm getting the error shown below...

$conn = Salesforce::connect();

$active_users_query = "Select COUNT(Id) active_users From User Where isActive=true AND UserType = 'Standard'";

$a = $conn->query($active_users_query);
print_r($a);

error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /path_to_code/phpToolkit/soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php on line 344
QueryResult Object
(
    [queryLocator] => 
    [done] => 1
    [records] => Array
        (
            [0] => SObject Object
                (
                    [type] => AggregateResult
                    [fields] => stdClass Object
                        (
                        )
                )
        )
    [size] => 1
)

not only is there a generated warning, I don't get the query result back...

(2 notes: [1] yes, the Salesforce::connect() method works. [2] running this query in the execute anonymous confirms that the query is valid)

Any ideas?

Getting the following exception:

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1751362837-3363 (1225168728)

I have debug logs available. It's preventing logic around the automatic conversion of leads from working.
The Reports API documentation describes that there is a limit of "up to 20 synchronous report run requests at a time."
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_analytics.meta/api_analytics/sforce_analytics_rest_api_limits_limitations.htm

Does anyone know if this is per user - or per org?
Two questions:

Classic Workflow Field Updates have an option "Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change". How does this work with Process Builder "Update Records" operations? Do all updates recurse to other PB processes?

Do Process Builder "Scheduled Actions" appear in the "Time-Based Workflow" screen?
I have a validation rule on Salesforce that works fine already.

AND(
(ISBLANK(  Completed_Date__c )),
ISPICKVAL( Status ,"Completed"))

This rule forces the user to enter "Completed Date" once the task is marked as "Completed". But this rule is interfering on "Add to Salesforce" functionality from Cirrus Insight since all the Emails added to salesforce through Cirrus are created as tasks on Salesforce, and are marked as "Completed" by default. Can someone help me write an exception to the rule that would exclude Cirrus Insight "Add to Salesforce" activity on this Validation Rule.

Thanks,
  • June 25, 2015
Hi,

Because of SSLv3 Poodle vulnerability, we have turned off SSLv3 support on our web server. This in term is causing Salesforce outbound messaging to fail.

Is there a work around with this from Salesforce end?

The outbound messaging processing issue was resolved once we turn SSLv3 back on our web server.

Ted Tsung

I am receiving this error on a custom object that is preventing the validation from passing.

Any ideas what could be done to fix this?

Type - Custom Object Definition

Problem - CancelEdit is not a standard action and cannot be overridden.

• September 09, 2013
Hello --

In one of my applications that uses the partner wsdl, the system calls DescribeGlobal as a given user.  It's my understanding that DescribeGlobal will only return objects that the user has access to, right?

Anyway, I use the results of the DescribeGlobal (broken down into groups of not more than 100), in calling DescribeSObjects, but I'm getting a error for one user.  I don't the particulars of the error yet, but from the cursory glance, it looks like the same error that results if the user calls DescribeSObjects on an object to which he does not have access.

Is anyone aware of any special security caveats that I should be aware of when calling DescribeSObjects?

Message Edited by ColoradoMike on 05-15-2007 09:58 AM

Hi,

Because of SSLv3 Poodle vulnerability, we have turned off SSLv3 support on our web server. This in term is causing Salesforce outbound messaging to fail.

Is there a work around with this from Salesforce end?

The outbound messaging processing issue was resolved once we turn SSLv3 back on our web server.

Ted Tsung