• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to use Visualforce page for one record type. I have overrrieden the standard page with a link in a visualforce pages and that works well.

I am having problems with the Save button. When I try to save it keeps refreshing the edit page:
in my Edit page:
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity"
extensions="ActionEditController" id="page" action="{!if($CurrentPage.parameters.RecordType != '012P00000004OyQ',urlfor('/006/e',null,[RecordType=$CurrentPage.parameters.RecordType],true),'')}">

The save button as follow:
<apex:commandButton onclick="PicklistsAndValidate();"
action="{!save}" value="Save" />

When I create a new record, I get the VF page, but when I click on save, nothing happens!

I would appreciate help on this!

• May 25, 2011

I am trying to use Visualforce page for one record type. I have overrrieden the standard page with a link in a visualforce pages and that works well.

I am having problems with the Save button. When I try to save it keeps refreshing the edit page:
in my Edit page:
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity"
extensions="ActionEditController" id="page" action="{!if($CurrentPage.parameters.RecordType != '012P00000004OyQ',urlfor('/006/e',null,[RecordType=$CurrentPage.parameters.RecordType],true),'')}">

The save button as follow:
<apex:commandButton onclick="PicklistsAndValidate();"
action="{!save}" value="Save" />

When I create a new record, I get the VF page, but when I click on save, nothing happens!

I would appreciate help on this!

• May 25, 2011