• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have enabled ServiceContracts and ContractLineItems for my org. I am trying to write a query to get the ContractLineItems of a ServiceContract but am unable to get the Product related information in the query. Please tell me how to query for Products in the ContractLineItems object.

eg. [select Product from ContractLineItem] this query fails saying there is no such field I have also tried with ProductId, Product2Id etc.. The other fields are available and I am able to query them. 

Thanks

KD

Hi,

I am trying to setup the Customer Portal user authentication using Force.com sites. I followed the steps that are provided to do this setup and there were no hitches in it. I also setup the default Site Login page and tried to login, when I provide correct customer portal user details and click on submit the sites login page just refreshes and does nothing, when I provide incorrect details to login it throws proper error messages.

I need help in completing the authentication process and redirecting the customers towards their home page.

Thanks

KD

Hi,

I am developing a set of pages using custom CSS. I have been able to implement the CSS and get the custom page designed. I have a div region where I am displaying the data from various Objects using data table. I have links in the table that will redirect me to other pages or buttons to close case etc. but the action does not happen when they are provided inside the div region.

However they work perfectly when used without div tags. Can someone help me in getting this done inside div tags as well.

Thanks

KD

Hi,

I am developing a set of pages using custom CSS. I have been able to implement the CSS and get the custom page designed. I have a div region where I am displaying the data from various Objects using data table. I have links in the table that will redirect me to other pages or buttons to close case etc. but the action does not happen when they are provided inside the div region.

However they work perfectly when used without div tags. Can someone help me in getting this done inside div tags as well.

Thanks

KD