• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We want our customer service users to assign, let say 5 new cases, to themselves with a click on a button. 
We don't want them to see all of the cases, and get stressed, and have the possibility to pick any of these.
The unassigned cases has a queue as the owner. When these 5 cases are solved by the user, he/she clicks on the button "give me 5 new cases" and the cases with the higest priority changes owner to the specific user. The solved cases changes the owner back to the queue, via a workflow rule. Does anybody know if there is some kind of function/app that handles the "give-me-new-cases"-function?
  • May 31, 2011
We want our customer service users to assign, let say 5 new cases, to themselves with a click on a button. 
We don't want them to see all of the cases, and get stressed, and have the possibility to pick any of these.
The unassigned cases has a queue as the owner. When these 5 cases are solved by the user, he/she clicks on the button "give me 5 new cases" and the cases with the higest priority changes owner to the specific user. The solved cases changes the owner back to the queue, via a workflow rule. Does anybody know if there is some kind of function/app that handles the "give-me-new-cases"-function?
  • May 31, 2011