• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Firstly I will apologies for my lack of knowledge in this field I'm just starting out with APIs and Apex.  I have recently been asked to see if I can get the Chatter influence score currrently shown as a bar in the users profile for all users.

After a little digging it appears this information is available using the Chatter REST API only.  However I'm looking to do this in Apex and Visualforce but I'm not getting very far.

I've researched a number of board entries and blog posts around the subject 'using REST API in Apex' and I believe I have some working code but not necessarily the desired end result.  I was hoping to create a visualforce page that auto ran an apex class that pulled in all user's chatter influence score and title.

If this is possible I could really do with some guidance of how to create this.  As I said I have written an Apex Class to see if I could first acutally access the REST API but not entirely sure how to create the VF page to run the apex class I've created.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I've just started to get into Visualforce pages and am currently attempting my first development.  I've successfully managed to create a search page (accountSearch) on the accounts object.  The page refreshes and returns a list of accounts that closely match the search term provided by the user.

The vision for this development is to provide a SF site that employees can us who do not have a salesforce account, in order to lookup data on a specific account record.

I'm now trying to build the next part - once a list of accounts is returns the user should be able to click the account name which calls a new page (i.e.. accountDetail) that shows more information on that account and possibly a Google map based on the billing address. Is this possible?

I would really appreciate some assistance and guidance on how I might:

1. Create the details page to display this information
  2. pass the account id variable to the details page
  3. get the details page to populate based on the variable passed.

Again the idea is to provide account information based on a search to non-salesforce users within my organisation.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I've just started to get into Visualforce pages and am currently attempting my first development.  I've successfully managed to create a search page (accountSearch) on the accounts object.  The page refreshes and returns a list of accounts that closely match the search term provided by the user.

The vision for this development is to provide a SF site that employees can us who do not have a salesforce account, in order to lookup data on a specific account record.

I'm now trying to build the next part - once a list of accounts is returns the user should be able to click the account name which calls a new page (i.e.. accountDetail) that shows more information on that account and possibly a Google map based on the billing address. Is this possible?

I would really appreciate some assistance and guidance on how I might:

1. Create the details page to display this information
  2. pass the account id variable to the details page
  3. get the details page to populate based on the variable passed.

Again the idea is to provide account information based on a search to non-salesforce users within my organisation.

Thanks in advance.