• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am exploring the option of displaying some case numbers on a vf page.  Looking for ideas on getting summary data of the cases to the page.

For example:

Rating field with 3 options: "Did Not Meet Expectations", "Meets Expectations", and "Exceeds Expectations".

I would like to have a chart on a vf page that shows the number of cases in each bucket.  I know how to make a chart on a vf page and also how to get list data to a vf page, but struggling with getting summary data to the page.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Adam

I've been testing using the techniques shown in this article (Tabbed Accounts in 30 Seconds) and I've had success getting it to work correctly.  However, I was wondering if there is a way to keep chatter across the top of the page.  If you override the view to show the tabs it takes the "show chatter feed option" off of the top of the page.

Thanks for any help!

I've been testing using the techniques shown in this article (Tabbed Accounts in 30 Seconds) and I've had success getting it to work correctly.  However, I was wondering if there is a way to keep chatter across the top of the page.  If you override the view to show the tabs it takes the "show chatter feed option" off of the top of the page.

Thanks for any help!