• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am currently using the following to display the currency on a visualforce page:

<apex:outputText value="{!string.Net_Amount__c}"/>

The problem is we have multi-currency set up and this is displaying the value in the currency that the original opportunity was set to. I need to display the amount converted to the currency of our organisation.

Any ideas on how to do this would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

I have built a visualforce page that renders to an excel. The main structure of the excel is using Tables however I run into a problem when I need to include excel formulas in the table.

The main problem I am having is that when I include an excel formula that includes greater than or less than statement, which include a < or >, it causes the visualforce page to throw up the following error:

Error: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

How can I place my formula in the table without getting this error? Is there a function that will output the text exactly as it is shown without trying to render elements between the < and > characters?

I am currently limited to showing 20 rows on a pageBlockTable I have created in Visualforce.

Is there a way to increase this limit without creating a controller extension? I'm running professional edition.

I am currently limited to showing 20 rows on a pageBlockTable I have created in Visualforce.

Is there a way to increase this limit without creating a controller extension? I'm running professional edition.