• 5 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm am attempting to query our Salesforce instance using a Python script on my Raspberry Pi for a project we want to try.

I have found some code example on 'Simple-Salesforce' at the Python website (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/simple-salesforce) but I can't find how i import the library to allow the python script to run and connect.

Can tell me the command to dowload and install the simple-salesforce library onto a Raspberry PI or does anyone have a useful walkthrough for something similar.  

The project I want to do is to query an object and get a count of specific records.  If that count is > 1 then do something like flash an LED.

Any help is appretiated.

I have a page which queries to data from a customer table. This is then displayed in a pageblocktable in a pageblock with many row.

I want to have (if possible) a pageblock that will display the details of a record based on a record being selected 'onclick' but I can't seem to figure out how to rerender the pageblock based on clicking an item in the pageblocktable. I have tried using the actionSupport but this doesn't see to work inside the pageblocktable?

Any help is appreciated.

I am trying to display an image of a product in a custom formula field but can't get the format correct.  I am trying to use a text field to hold the location or the folder and image and a seperate formula field to reference the locations of the image.

The image is in a location (resource.ConImage,'imageTest/336-912.jpg') I was hoping to then amend the folder and image name of each product.

Any help on what I should hold in the location text field and what I should hold in the formula field would be a great help.  I stumped.

My sad attempts

Thumbnail : image(Image_location__c ,"no picture",50,50)

Thanks.

When useing the <apex:commandbutton> component how do I use the IMAGE option to show an image of a button I have which is stored in the static resources section of SFDC.  The button is called 'Submit_Button_Green'.

I am trying to use something like:

<apex:commandButton image="Submit_Button_Green" action="{!saveNSSEForm}" />         

Any help is appretiated.

I have a Boolean formula field which is turn to true while records created date more than 3 days.
f this formula field turn to true then a workflow will trigger to change a lookup field (User) value, this workflow rule Evaluation Criteria I set as (created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria)

But when the formula field turn to true but lookup value still remains the same (it doesnt change)

Is this possible in salesforce?

Pooja

I have a page which queries to data from a customer table. This is then displayed in a pageblocktable in a pageblock with many row.

I want to have (if possible) a pageblock that will display the details of a record based on a record being selected 'onclick' but I can't seem to figure out how to rerender the pageblock based on clicking an item in the pageblocktable. I have tried using the actionSupport but this doesn't see to work inside the pageblocktable?

Any help is appreciated.

Hi 

i want to display records based on data in sosl query,in which records that data reside. i want to display  total records seperatly for aacount,leads,opportunitys in signal page for that data

please help me for this

regards

Bhavana

When useing the <apex:commandbutton> component how do I use the IMAGE option to show an image of a button I have which is stored in the static resources section of SFDC.  The button is called 'Submit_Button_Green'.

I am trying to use something like:

<apex:commandButton image="Submit_Button_Green" action="{!saveNSSEForm}" />         

Any help is appretiated.