• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm having problem with the Mail Merge on contact. First is when I tried S the end Test and Verify Merge Fields,

the values of the fields are appearing. But then when I tried to hit the condition to meet the email alert via Portal user. There is no

values on the Merge Fields even though the record has data on that field, and the profile of the portal user has read/write access to that 

object and field. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Dane

Hi,

Just want ask if there's a way to query records like the record count on Storage Usage?

Also, is it possible to to apex batch like 100k records to update per day/week? Any idea how will I do that?

Thanks!!

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there is a feature in salesforce to outlook that whenever you create a case, you can also select a record type base on the record type available in the Org.?

Is there a way to hide/change the sender's attached email which is the logged in user when sending a mass email?

Because what im doing is I set the senderDisplayName and Replyto to an Organization-Wide Email Addresses which only change the sender's name and the reply..

But when I test the Mass Email... still the logged in user's email is displayed.

I need help on this.. thx =D

Any idea how to get a 100% testcov of this get set method?

public List<Job_Offer__c> jobOfferList
    {
        get{
        jobOfferList = [Column1, Column2, Column3
                        From Job_Offer__c
                        Where Job__c =: jobId And (Status__c = 'Rejected' Or Status__c = 'Timed Out')
                        ORDER BY CreatedDate];

return jobOfferList;

}
        set;
    }

Hi all,

can u help me develop a test coverage for a validation trigger. Heres my trigger and test coverage(which doesnt work well)

//trigger

trigger updateOthersJob on Job__c (before insert, before update) {

for (Job__c job : trigger.new) {
        if((job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c == 'Other') && (job.Please_specify_Other__c == null)) {
            job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c.addError('You are required to describe Other for Not Proceeding Reason.');
        }
        if((job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c != 'Other') && (job.Please_specify_Other__c != null)) {
            job.Please_specify_Other__c.addError('This is only required when the Reason for not proceeding is specified as "Other".');
        }
    }
}

//testclass

@isTest
private class Test_updateOthersJob {

static testMethod void myUnitTest() {
        Job__c job = new Job__c();
        job.Job_Status__c = '1. Unassigned';
        job.Carpentry__c = true;
        job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c = 'Other';
        insert job;

job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c = '';
        update job;

Job__c job1 = new Job__c();
        job1.Job_Status__c = '1. Unassigned';
        job1.Carpentry__c = true;
        job1.Please_specify_Other__c = 'Other';
        insert job1;
    }
}

Thx

Can someone help me how to view  API Request debug logs? So i can track what the API Request are being made.

Hi, is there a way I can determine what are the API Request are running? Because when ever I run my app (develop via Flex) and doing nothing(like clicking button which execute some API) the API Request continuously increase thus, it easily hit the API Request Limit.

Any ideas would be a great help! Thanks :)

Hi, just have some few question. I'm having a invalid url request when ever I get the response on the HTTP request I made. But when I copy and paste the url manualy in the browser, it seems to be working fine. I don't know why in the res.getBody() I always get ERROR response. Thanks for the help! =)

Hi,

Just want ask if there's a way to query records like the record count on Storage Usage?

Also, is it possible to to apex batch like 100k records to update per day/week? Any idea how will I do that?

Thanks!!

Any idea how to get a 100% testcov of this get set method?

public List<Job_Offer__c> jobOfferList
    {
        get{
        jobOfferList = [Column1, Column2, Column3
                        From Job_Offer__c
                        Where Job__c =: jobId And (Status__c = 'Rejected' Or Status__c = 'Timed Out')
                        ORDER BY CreatedDate];

return jobOfferList;

}
        set;
    }

Hi all,

can u help me develop a test coverage for a validation trigger. Heres my trigger and test coverage(which doesnt work well)

//trigger

trigger updateOthersJob on Job__c (before insert, before update) {

for (Job__c job : trigger.new) {
        if((job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c == 'Other') && (job.Please_specify_Other__c == null)) {
            job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c.addError('You are required to describe Other for Not Proceeding Reason.');
        }
        if((job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c != 'Other') && (job.Please_specify_Other__c != null)) {
            job.Please_specify_Other__c.addError('This is only required when the Reason for not proceeding is specified as "Other".');
        }
    }
}

//testclass

@isTest
private class Test_updateOthersJob {

static testMethod void myUnitTest() {
        Job__c job = new Job__c();
        job.Job_Status__c = '1. Unassigned';
        job.Carpentry__c = true;
        job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c = 'Other';
        insert job;

job.Not_Proceeding_Reason__c = '';
        update job;

Job__c job1 = new Job__c();
        job1.Job_Status__c = '1. Unassigned';
        job1.Carpentry__c = true;
        job1.Please_specify_Other__c = 'Other';
        insert job1;
    }
}

Thx

Hi, is there a way I can determine what are the API Request are running? Because when ever I run my app (develop via Flex) and doing nothing(like clicking button which execute some API) the API Request continuously increase thus, it easily hit the API Request Limit.

Any ideas would be a great help! Thanks :)