• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When trying to create a new developer account, I get this error message "Incorrect code. Please enter the corresponding code for the security image.".

Where is the security image? :smileymad:

I have a custom object Responses__c and have four custom lookup fields that look up to the same object.

Responses__c        Custom Object

• Answers_View__c        Lookup(Response)
  • Points_Map__c        Lookup(Response)
  • Points_View__c        Lookup(Response)
  • Questions_Map__c    Lookup(Response)

These look up field represents four differrent record type. A Response record may be any of the four and must have values on all the other three lookup fields. for example,an Answers View record type must have values on Points_Map__c, Points_View__c and Questions_Map__c on the otherhand a Points Map record type must have values on Answers_View__c, Points_View__c and Questions_Map__c and so on.

The problem is, in my visual force page I can only use

{!Response__c.Answers_view__r.FieldName}

The other fields returns an  error  Error Error: Unknown property 'VisualforceArrayList.FieldName'

{!Response__c.Points_view__r.FieldName}

{!Response__c.Points_Map__r.FieldName}

{!Response__c.Questions_Map__r.FieldName}

Here is how it looks like from the Apex explorer

Hi Force.com,

First of all, thank you for being a huge help. Now I have a question.

I am planning to create a code that will enable me to create various types of objects using url parameters similar to that in the standard web to lead.

so that for a URL like this domain.force.com?o=Audits__c&Agent__c=agent&Agent_Gender__c=male

we have o as the object api name = Audits__c

Agent__c and Agent_Gender__c as custom fields in Audits__c

I wonder if it is possible to do something to the effect of

Audits__c a = new Audits__c();

MAP<String, String> urlp = ApexPages.CurrentPage().getParameters();

SET<String> pset = urlp.KeySet();

for(String f : pset)
            {
            a.f = urlp.get(f);
            }     

insert a;

I know it doesn't work like that but that explains what I'm trying to come up with.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Ceasar

Hi!

I need to upload a 22MB file to Document. Uploading this PDF to File or Content is the last option but before that, i'd like to ask if anyone has an idea on how to bypass the 5MB limit for documents?

Than kyou!

I have a custom object Responses__c and have four custom lookup fields that look up to the same object.

Responses__c        Custom Object

• Answers_View__c        Lookup(Response)
  • Points_Map__c        Lookup(Response)
  • Points_View__c        Lookup(Response)
  • Questions_Map__c    Lookup(Response)

These look up field represents four differrent record type. A Response record may be any of the four and must have values on all the other three lookup fields. for example,an Answers View record type must have values on Points_Map__c, Points_View__c and Questions_Map__c on the otherhand a Points Map record type must have values on Answers_View__c, Points_View__c and Questions_Map__c and so on.

The problem is, in my visual force page I can only use

{!Response__c.Answers_view__r.FieldName}

The other fields returns an  error  Error Error: Unknown property 'VisualforceArrayList.FieldName'

{!Response__c.Points_view__r.FieldName}

{!Response__c.Points_Map__r.FieldName}

{!Response__c.Questions_Map__r.FieldName}

Here is how it looks like from the Apex explorer

Hi!

I need to upload a 22MB file to Document. Uploading this PDF to File or Content is the last option but before that, i'd like to ask if anyone has an idea on how to bypass the 5MB limit for documents?

Than kyou!