• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hai to Salesforce,

I am using fieldsset s to display fields on Vf page.I have one button to display input fields when click on that edit button.With rendered property it is working fine.But for editing field set need to go to Controller and again rerender...so performance...issue comes in to picture.Now i want to give a try to display and input fields when click on edit button using Javascript...But here i am getting issue.

Please help .

<apex:component id="RequestComp" controller="Requestcon" allowDML="true" access="global">
<apex:pageMessages id="errorMessage"></apex:pageMessages>
<div id="pg">
<apex:pageBlock mode="maindetail" id="thePB2" title="Request Details">
<div style="{!if(blnRequestData == true,'display:block','display:none')};">
<apex:outputpanel layout="block" style="display:table;">
<h2 style="padding:5px 0 5px 5px !important; float:left;">Request Details</h2></apex:outputpanel>
<div id="RequestDetails">
<apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="bdr_none" >
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" id="thePbS">
<apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.Request__c.FieldSets.Request_Details_1}" var="RequestFields1" id="theRpt">
<apex:outputfield id="ouputFieldCtFS1" value="{!ContractRequestFS[RequestFields1]}" />
<apex:inputField id="inputFieldCtFS1" value="{!ContractRequestFS[RequestFields1]}"  style ="display:None"/>
</apex:repeat>
</apex:pageblocksection>
</apex:outputPanel>
</div>
</div>
<table style="width:100%;" id="thetbl">
<tr>
<td style="text-align:right;">
<apex:commandButton id="btnEdit" value="Edit" onclick="EditFiedsets('{!iRequestFSCount}');return false;"  rendered="{!if(blnEdit == true,false,true)}" />

<apex:commandButton id="btnCancel" value="Cancel" action="{!CancelEditRequest}" rerender="thePB2,attrPB" rendered="{!blnEdit}" status="acnStatus"/>

<apex:commandButton id="btnSaveid" value="Save" action="{!savetRequest}" rerender="thePB2,attrPB" status="acnStatus" rendered="{!blnEdit}" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</apex:pageBlock>
</div>
<script>
function EditFiedsets(requestCount){
if(requestCount!=null && requestCount!=''){
for(var i=0;i<requestCount;i++){
if(document.getElementById('thePage:theForm:theCRComp:ContractRequestComp:thePB2:thePbS:theRpt:'+i+':ouputFieldCtFS1')!=null){
document.getElementById('thePage:theForm:theCRComp:ContractRequestComp:thePB2:thePbS:theRpt:'+i+':ouputFieldCtFS1').style.display='none';
}
if(document.getElementById('thePage:theForm:theCRComp:ContractRequestComp:thePB2:thePbS:theRpt:'+i+':inputFieldCtFS1')!=null){
document.getElementById('thePage:theForm:theCRComp:ContractRequestComp:thePB2:thePbS:theRpt:'+i+':inputFieldCtFS1').style.display='block';
}
}
}
}
</script>
</apex:component>

Thanks,

Hari babu Amudalapalli

Hai to salesforce,

I want to assign a sequence number to each and Every Record.

Suppose : i have 200 records,i need to generate from 1 to 200 and assign to them.

in next step 300 may come to process i need to assign 201 to 500.

please suggest me to come out from this.

Regards,

Haribabu

Haribabu

Hai to Salesforce,

Can you please help me to Send Vfpage to Printer directly.

I am using windlow.Print() function,but is navigating to Another page.please help me is there any other way to print directly to printer.

Regards

Hai to Salesforce,

Can you please help me to Send Vfpage to Printer directly.

I am using windlow.Print() function,but is navigating to Another page.please help me is there any other way to print directly to printer.

Regards

Haribabu

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hai to Salesforce,

I am getting following problem 

Miximum View state limit exceeded.

I have form there i am selecting options,based on that i am displaying results on the Vfpage.It is working fine in one sand box .but it is not working in another sandbox,there i am getting above exception, when i am trying to execute that page.

Please heklp me to solve the above issue.

Regards,

Haribabu

Hai to Salesforce,

I am getting following problem 

Miximum View state limit exceeded.

I have form there i am selecting options,based on that i am displaying results on the Vfpage.It is working fine in one sand box .but it is not working in another sandbox,there i am getting above exception, when i am trying to execute that page.

Please heklp me to solve the above issue.

Regards,

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hai Guys,

Can you please help me,in following issue.

How we can update picklist value with the value in another field.

example :-  i have picklist   status, it's Values are   Value1,Value2,Value3

I have another field SYS status   Value.

I need work flow like,  when ever value populated to SYS status then i need to update that pick list with that Value.

Please help.

Regards,

Haribabu

Hai To Salesforce,

I have Multi select picklist selected values on records like,

on Record one,we have like     

1. Apple;Banana;Orange

on Second ,we have like     

2. Apple;Banana

on Third Record ,we have like     

3. Apple;orange.

on fourth Record we have like

4. Apple.

Now i have designed a page, there i have picklist of Values like Apple,Orange,banana,, when i select a value from picklist like Apple i need to show all 4 records,because Apple is in All four records.But i am getting only single record.

To get and show all on Vfpage, we can't Use LIKE operator in Query from Multiselect picklist Values.

is there any way!

Regards,

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hai To Salesforce,

I have Configured  Salesforce to Salesforce from My Production to Another Production, i am using Enterprise Edition.

My connection is in Active Status,I want the functionality like, when ever account has inserted then same account should insert in to that Sandbox.I have published and subscribed the Account Object.

i Have written following  trigger for the Autoforwarding from Prod to sandbox,

Trigger autoforwardAccount on Account(after insert)
{
String UserName = UserInfo.getName();
String orgName = UserInfo.getOrganizationName(); 
List<PartnerNetworkConnection> connMap = new List<PartnerNetworkConnection>(
[select Id, ConnectionStatus, ConnectionName from PartnerNetworkConnection where ConnectionStatus = 'Accepted']
);
System.debug('Size of connection map: '+connMap.size());
List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection> prncList = new List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection>(); 
for(Integer i =0; i< Trigger.size; i++)

Account acc = Trigger.new[i];
String acId = acc.Id;
System.debug('Value of AccountId: '+acId);
for(PartnerNetworkConnection network : connMap) 

String cid = network.Id;
String status = network.ConnectionStatus;
String connName = network.ConnectionName; 
String AccountName = acc.Name;
System.debug('Connectin Details.......Cid:::'+cid+'Status:::'+Status+'ConnName:::'+connName+'AccountName:::'+AccountName);
if(AccountName !=Null)
{
PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newrecord = new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection(); 
newrecord.ConnectionId = cid;
newrecord.LocalRecordId = acId;
newrecord.SendClosedTasks = true;
newrecord.SendOpenTasks = true;
newrecord.SendEmails = true;
System.debug('Inserting New Record'+newrecord);
insert newrecord;
}
}
}

But when i am inserting New Record in Prod i am getting Following Exception,

Apex trigger autoforwardAccount caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: autoforwardAccount: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_PARTNER_NETWORK_STATUS, invalid status for partner network operation: []: Trigger.autoforwardAccount: line 65, column 1

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.

But My connection is Active status.

Please Help Me!

Regards,

Hai To Salesforce,

I have Configured  Salesforce to Salesforce from My Production to Another Production, i am using Enterprise Edition.

My connection is in Active Status,I want the functionality like, when ever account has inserted then same account should insert in to that Sandbox.I have published and subscribed the Account Object.

i Have written following  trigger for the Autoforwarding from Prod to sandbox,

Trigger autoforwardAccount on Account(after insert)
{
String UserName = UserInfo.getName();
[select Id, ConnectionStatus, ConnectionName from PartnerNetworkConnection where ConnectionStatus = 'Accepted']
);
List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection> prncList = new List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection>(); 
for(Integer i =0; i< Trigger.size; i++)

Account acc = Trigger.new[i];
String acId = acc.Id;
System.debug('Value of AccountId: '+acId);

String cid = network.Id;
String AccountName = acc.Name;
System.debug('Connectin Details.......Cid:::'+cid+'Status:::'+Status+'ConnName:::'+connName+'AccountName:::'+AccountName);
if(AccountName !=Null)
{
PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newrecord = new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection(); 
newrecord.LocalRecordId = acId;
newrecord.SendOpenTasks = true;
newrecord.SendEmails = true;
insert newrecord;
}
}
}

But when i am inserting New Record in Prod i am getting Following Exception,

Apex trigger autoforwardAccount caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: autoforwardAccount: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_PARTNER_NETWORK_STATUS, invalid status for partner network operation: []: Trigger.autoforwardAccount: line 65, column 1

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.

But My connection is Active status.

Please Help Me!

Regards,

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hai to Salesforce,

I want to send an email alert to user when the task is overdue, unfortunately we don't have option to send  overdue email through workflows, so the only option is Apex code and Visualforce email template,but i have searched enire to get about Vfemail templates, but i didn't get needed information forme,

please help me , I am creating Vfemail template sucessfully,and in verify test and getting merge fields also,

Now i am having doubt like, how we can send that Email template to User through Trigger and how i can pass record ID to that template in trigger. please help me

Regards,

Haribabu

Hai to Salesforce,

I have configured Salesforce to salesforce beween to Orgs,

I have written a trigger to send Inserted contacts automatically insert in to Partner network orgnization.

I have published account and Contact objects and subscribed  there also.I have mapped the fiedls also.

But while inserting Contact My trigger throws an exception like Invalide Partnet network status.Not able to insert.Error At line 65 .

Trigger autoforwardContact on Contact(after Insert){
 String  UserName = UserInfo.getName();
  [select Id, ConnectionStatus, ConnectionName from PartnerNetworkConnection where ConnectionStatus = 'Accepted'] );
for(Integer i =0; i< Trigger.size; i++){ 
Contact con = Trigger.new[i];
String conId = con.Id;
System.debug('Value of ContactId: '+conId);

String cid = network.Id;
String ContactName = con.LastName;
String Accountid = con.Accountid;
System.debug('Connectin Details.......Cid:::'+cid+'Status:::'+Status+'ConnName:::'+connName+'ContactName:::'+COntactName);
System.debug('Account ID************'+Accountid);
if(ContactName!= NULL){
 System.debug('INSIDE IF');  PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newrecord = new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection(); 
  newrecord.LocalRecordId = ConId;    newrecord.ParentRecordId= Accountid;
  newrecord.SendOpenTasks = true;   newrecord.SendEmails = true;
 insert newrecord;}
}}}

This is my trigger code,it is working fine in My dev login,is there any thing i am missing?

Regards,

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hai to Salesforce!,

I have blogged an example on Multi select picklist on vfpage,please go through the following link,this may helpful to you.

http://flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com/2011/08/dynamic-multi-select-picklist-on-vfpage.html

Regards,

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hai friends,

1. Upon a new record orchanged Status= “get” , set DCRRequired to “ADD”

2. Upon a changefrom Status= “get” to adifferent Status,set DCR Requiredto “Delete”

How we can achieve this functionality.

Regards,

Haribabu

Hai to salesforce,

I have Destinationoperator field on the object,MessageRoutingType and Message Type are picklistfields on the Masterobject.

Requirement:-

On insert  ,Destinationoperator is not Blank,

on Update, When  Destinationoperator has changed ,Validate that the MessageRoutingType  and  Message Type on Master are

must populated.

Regards,

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hai to salesforce,

Can you please anybody of explain,

Sobject Methods  with examples, i searched for that i didnot find any document providing examples.

I have refered,

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_methods_system_sobject.htm

Regards,

Haribabu

HI,

Is there any possibility to  identify the Report Type (either Custom report type or Standard (existing) Report Type) based on Report Id  using any API (Either Enterprise, Partner or Metadata)?

Hai to salesforce!,

I have blogged an example to add rows dynamically o Pageblock table.

http://flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com/2011/07/adding-rows-dynamically-to-page-block.html

Regards,

haribabu. Amudalapalli

flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com

Hi,

I created a custom object which has master detail relation with anoher object.

Now, I created a Report on this custom object. Which has some filter conditiions.

I need to get the Report XML Data including filter conditions in apex debug logs.

Hi,

I created a custom object which has master detail relation with anoher object.

Now, I created a Report on this custom object. Which has some filter conditiions.

I need to get the Report XML Data including filter conditions in apex debug logs.

Looking to use Database.com rather than Salesforce, for a mobile app.  This will require pictures as part of the object.  How do I upload them? I will use Text Area (Rich) as the field type within the object.

Hai Guys,

Can you please help me,in following issue.

How we can update picklist value with the value in another field.

example :-  i have picklist   status, it's Values are   Value1,Value2,Value3

I have another field SYS status   Value.

I need work flow like,  when ever value populated to SYS status then i need to update that pick list with that Value.

Please help.

Regards,

Haribabu

Hai to Salesforce,

I want to send an email alert to user when the task is overdue, unfortunately we don't have option to send  overdue email through workflows, so the only option is Apex code and Visualforce email template,but i have searched enire to get about Vfemail templates, but i didn't get needed information forme,

please help me , I am creating Vfemail template sucessfully,and in verify test and getting merge fields also,

Now i am having doubt like, how we can send that Email template to User through Trigger and how i can pass record ID to that template in trigger. please help me

Regards,

Haribabu

Hai friends,

1. Upon a new record orchanged Status= “get” , set DCRRequired to “ADD”

2. Upon a changefrom Status= “get” to adifferent Status,set DCR Requiredto “Delete”

How we can achieve this functionality.

Regards,

Haribabu

Hai to salesforce,

I have Destinationoperator field on the object,MessageRoutingType and Message Type are picklistfields on the Masterobject.

Requirement:-

On insert  ,Destinationoperator is not Blank,

on Update, When  Destinationoperator has changed ,Validate that the MessageRoutingType  and  Message Type on Master are

must populated.

Regards,

Haribabu Amudalapalli

Hi,

I just created a vf page to display the records of an object...and i add check boxes to that page block table to select multiple records and need to delete it by click the command button "delete".

can any one give  hint for apex code to delete the selected records....

hai friends,

I have small requirement like , i am creating task to user1 when an account created ,now my clien want that user2 should auto follow that task. How we can achiecve this, Can you any body help me !

Thanks in Advance

Haribabu

Hai,

I have Established connection from My Org to another Org, My requirement is sending contacts and opportunities associated with an account,while tranfering Account.

Can you any body help me in this Scenario.

Thanks In Advance

Haribabu.Amudalapalli

Hai,

I have Established connection from My Org to another Org, My requirement is sending contacts and opportunities associated with an account,while tranfering Account.

Can you any body help me in this Scenario.

Thanks In Advance

Haribabu.Amudalapalli

Hai friends,

I want to display my custom page ,when user click on calender.... can you  any body guide me how we can do that.

Or please provide any reference documents?

Thanks in Advance

Sforce Hari

Hai friends,

Can you anybody help me to query all Activities in single query for a contact.

Thanks in advance

sforcehari

Hai friends i blog an example of chatter application,i have designed a vfpage ,from there you can post,you can see your recentfeeds,you can add comments to posts.....

http://flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com/2011/07/chatter-on-vfpage.html

This may be helps for any of our comminity  friends.

Thank you

Haribabu

Cerified force.com developer

Hai Friends,

I have blogged an example on 'Generating Random Passwords to Different Users' ,Please check this once.This May be helps for any of us.

http://flexandsalesforce.blogspot.com/2011/07/generating-random-passwords-to.html

Thank U

Haribabu

Certified Force.com Developer.

In the same way that it is possible to use the Metadata API to create custom objects in SF, is it possible to create Apex classes or VF pages?

TIA

• March 20, 2009