• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Experts,

In salesforce is there a pssibility of merging two profiles say for example i have 2 profiles Customer profile and Credit profiles.

When i merge the two profiles the merged profile should have the privilages of both the profiles mentioned.

Please advice on this soon...

Regards,

Sanju

Hi Experts,

There is an field called "Mobile Configuration" it is a "Look up field"...This field is available in the Personal information page..I could not find this field in the eclipse schema as well...strange but true...There was another filed called "Mobile user" this field i could find out in eclipse in the name u.UserPermissionsMobileUser.

I could not find the "Mobile Configuration" this look up field in eclipse...Pls help me out..Revert to this at the earliest

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

Hi Experts,

How to install salesforce.com in mobile devices like iphone as well as ipad2..Please tell me the steps...

Revert to this at the earliuest

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

Hi Experts,

Via the salesforce to salesforce connections the following things can be done

If two different customers wish to share data between their Force.com orgs, then they can use Salesforce to Salesforce to provide the data exchange. Salesforce to Salesforce provides a mechanism to set up a formal connection between two environments, determine which objects will be shared as well as which fields within those objects.

Please tell me  how the following points can be done in Salesforce to salesforce connections:

1. Once the record is external shared, how will the user in the other ORG view it
  2. If an opportunity record is shared, will it share all related data i.e. risk, deviation, project information etc
  3. Can a record be shared without sharing its parent record, like sharing an opportunity without the account being shared
  4. If the ownership of the account and opportunity is diff can it still be shared by the same user? Else how?
  5. Are the updates seen real time in the connected ORGVery very important..

.Pls traet this on high priority and revert to this at the very earliest

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

In manage risk page, the field \"Residual Risk %\" is not displaying the pick list values, which are:
Std GE O&G/FINDocumentum score =4-5
Plain/Simple mitigation (As Is included)
Negotiated mitigation with real residual risk
As Is/No negotiation (WP included)

How to solve this bug...pls revert to this at earliest

Regards

Sanju

There are diffrent ways of migrating data fron Sand box to production...Few that i know are

1---Eclipse galileo, version 3.6 etc

2--- Change sets

How to Install packages from Sand box and install to production...

Pls revert to this at earliest

Very important.

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

I need to integrate between a single org production and other production org for the opportunities

It can be done via salesforce to salesforce connections correct...But there are some disadvantages rite

Pls tell the disadvantages of interface between 2 production salesforce orgs

Is there any other way that this can be done. Pls revert to this at the earliest

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

Hi,

there is a button error for the particular opportunity ID.When the "Submit to E delivery" button is pressed the following error occurs. Please tell me how to solve this error

We are getting the Production error on the ‘Submit to eDelivery’ Button. On Opportuntity ‘PII Opportuntity Id 249048.

Error below:

Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message faultcode=SOAP-ENV:Client faultactor=http://fpssl.geae.com:8733/ws/GE_SFDC_Opportunity_Source.WebServices:publishOpportunity_WSD
An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Please reply to this at very earliest

Regards

Sanju

Hi Experts,

I wanna know that In opportunity(all the fields in the oppty) for a particular record type...Is there any tool(like AJAX TOOL,etc) that will help me extract the list of all fields in opportunity for that particular record type.

Pls revert to this post at earliest

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

Hi Experts,

There is an field called "Mobile Configuration" it is a "Look up field"...This field is available in the Personal information page..I could not find this field in the eclipse schema as well...strange but true...There was another filed called "Mobile user" this field i could find out in eclipse in the name u.UserPermissionsMobileUser.

I could not find the "Mobile Configuration" this look up field in eclipse...Pls help me out..Revert to this at the earliest

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

There are diffrent ways of migrating data fron Sand box to production...Few that i know are

1---Eclipse galileo, version 3.6 etc

2--- Change sets

How to Install packages from Sand box and install to production...

Pls revert to this at earliest

Very important.

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

Hi,

What is an outbound msg? where we use it exactly?

Could you please share an example to understand this.

Thanks,

ANKITA