• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When Inserting Rows with the Connector, the Leads are being assigned to the correct Owners, but the Owners are not receiving their e-mail notifications.

1. I have Trigger Default Lead Assignment Rules on Create enabled in Sforce Connector Options.
  2. I have Assignment Rules properly configured to assign to owners and notify the owners via e-mail.
  3. Leads are inserted beautifully into Salesforce and the owners are being assigned properly, but the owners are not receiving the e-mail notifications.

Any help would be very appreciated.  Thanks!

When Inserting Rows with the Connector, the Leads are being assigned to the correct Owners, but the Owners are not receiving their e-mail notifications.

1. I have Trigger Default Lead Assignment Rules on Create enabled in Sforce Connector Options.
  2. I have Assignment Rules properly configured to assign to owners and notify the owners via e-mail.
  3. Leads are inserted beautifully into Salesforce and the owners are being assigned properly, but the owners are not receiving the e-mail notifications.

Any help would be very appreciated.  Thanks!