• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have over 1.5 million records. When I tried to export using dataloader, the extracted .csv file displays only 1048576 records as this is the maximum an excel can display. What can I do to get all my records? 

Is there a way to import files from salesforce to MS Access directly?

Thank you.

Hi, I tried to export a custom object that has about 32000 records, using SET UP > DATA MANAGEMENT > DATA EXPORT > EXPORT NOW. I did that on last thursday around 5 pm(more than 2 working days). It still shows, "A data export is currently in progress for your organization. Your export has been queued. You will receive an email notification when it is completed".

How long does it usually take to export using DATA EXPORT?

What are the other(better) ways to export the data from SF?

if i have an application in salesforce classic.is it possible to convert this application to saleforce lightning?.if possible menas how to do it?

Has anyone successfully added in the sforce toolkit and sfdc excel connector within excel 2010?

Hi,

I have over 1.5 million records. When I tried to export using dataloader, the extracted .csv file displays only 1048576 records as this is the maximum an excel can display. What can I do to get all my records? 

Is there a way to import files from salesforce to MS Access directly?

Thank you.

Hi, I tried to export a custom object that has about 32000 records, using SET UP > DATA MANAGEMENT > DATA EXPORT > EXPORT NOW. I did that on last thursday around 5 pm(more than 2 working days). It still shows, "A data export is currently in progress for your organization. Your export has been queued. You will receive an email notification when it is completed".

How long does it usually take to export using DATA EXPORT?

What are the other(better) ways to export the data from SF?

I am attempting to load products data in SF and am getting the following issue from data loader:

CSV Error:  Invalid CSV FIle Format.  Please select a different file.  Error reading row #789: the number of data columns (19) exceeds the number of columns in the header (17).

If I remove the row in question, the file loads fine. I put the row into a separate file and load that and everything loads fine.  The original file has about 21000 rows.  Has anyone encountered this issue?