• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have a pretty robust application that we built in Flex for force.com.  With that I am able to call api methods that were built by our backend team quite easily.  I am looking into building our mobile app in iOS and I seem to only see examples where they encourage you to write queries.  We would like to avoid this if possible, but I don't see the way we would connect to these custom calls through ios.  In Flex we used the force.com api to connect to these apis with great success.  Hoping these options are available in native ios development as well.

We have a pretty robust application that we built in Flex for force.com.  With that I am able to call api methods that were built by our backend team quite easily.  I am looking into building our mobile app in iOS and I seem to only see examples where they encourage you to write queries.  We would like to avoid this if possible, but I don't see the way we would connect to these custom calls through ios.  In Flex we used the force.com api to connect to these apis with great success.  Hoping these options are available in native ios development as well.