• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a VForce page to mirror a form.  Our users will simply be entering data into several rows and columns.  I have been able to hook the VForce page to the object "Case".  How do I get the results the users type in the text field to attach back to the case for reporting purposes?  For example, we have CaseA that requires a shipment to be returned.  When this is the case, the user will click on the custom button to take them to the VForce page designed to capture the details.  There could be 3 different products being returned.  Once the information for the 3 products is entered and saved how do I get that linked back to the Case?  Thanks for any help or advice.

I have created a VForce page to mirror a form.  Our users will simply be entering data into several rows and columns.  I have been able to hook the VForce page to the object "Case".  How do I get the results the users type in the text field to attach back to the case for reporting purposes?  For example, we have CaseA that requires a shipment to be returned.  When this is the case, the user will click on the custom button to take them to the VForce page designed to capture the details.  There could be 3 different products being returned.  Once the information for the 3 products is entered and saved how do I get that linked back to the Case?  Thanks for any help or advice.