• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm running Sfcubed on my Mac Book Pro (10.6.8) using Address Book and Saleforce to sync. Every time I run a sync I get the message:

"The following changes will be made to Salesforce.com. Do you want to allow these changes, or cancel the sync?"

Then it says: "Contacts... Add = 0 Modify = 73 Delete = 0"

When I hit "Allow changes to Salesforce.com" it does the sync complete thing, but then when I run it again, it says the same thing. It always seems to be modifying 73 contacts and I'm not even sure what it's modifying. I tried resetting the sync history, restarting, closing everything and opening it...nothing seems to make it change.

Does anyone know how to get the modify to say "0"?

Thanks

Hello,

I have sync set up and working on my Mac running OSX 10.6.8 and syncing with Salesforce group edition. The only thing I noticed is that syncing any leads I create in Salesforce doesn't seem to add them to SFcubed. Is this possible to sync leads with SFcubed?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm running SFcubed version 0.65 with Salesforce on a MacBook Pro syncing Address Book and Salesforce. I uploaded all my contacts to Salesforce using excel and then synced my contacts using SFcubed and now I have duplicate work, fax, home and fax numbers. So my question is:

(1) How do I get rid of the duplicate numbers? I have 2,000 contacts so manually deleting is a bit of a mess.

(2) I can roll back my Adress Book archive, but will this mess the sync up and just cause the same error?

(3) Is there anyway to prevent this duplication?

(4) If I manually delete the duplicates, will it delete them from Salesforce?

Thanks for any help!

I'm running OSX 10.6.8 on a MacBook Pro and I'm trying to sync Address Book with Salesforce group edition using sfCubed Version 0.65 and when I enter my username, password, and special salesforce code it begins to sync Salesforce with Address Book, however, it fails at syncing Address Book with Salesforce saying:

"Error occured during sync process '-1971-03-30' is not a valid value for the type xsd:date"

Does anyone know what this error means? 

I'm running Sfcubed on my Mac Book Pro (10.6.8) using Address Book and Saleforce to sync. Every time I run a sync I get the message:

"The following changes will be made to Salesforce.com. Do you want to allow these changes, or cancel the sync?"

Then it says: "Contacts... Add = 0 Modify = 73 Delete = 0"

When I hit "Allow changes to Salesforce.com" it does the sync complete thing, but then when I run it again, it says the same thing. It always seems to be modifying 73 contacts and I'm not even sure what it's modifying. I tried resetting the sync history, restarting, closing everything and opening it...nothing seems to make it change.

Does anyone know how to get the modify to say "0"?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm running SFcubed version 0.65 with Salesforce on a MacBook Pro syncing Address Book and Salesforce. I uploaded all my contacts to Salesforce using excel and then synced my contacts using SFcubed and now I have duplicate work, fax, home and fax numbers. So my question is:

(1) How do I get rid of the duplicate numbers? I have 2,000 contacts so manually deleting is a bit of a mess.

(2) I can roll back my Adress Book archive, but will this mess the sync up and just cause the same error?

(3) Is there anyway to prevent this duplication?

(4) If I manually delete the duplicates, will it delete them from Salesforce?

Thanks for any help!

I'm running OSX 10.6.8 on a MacBook Pro and I'm trying to sync Address Book with Salesforce group edition using sfCubed Version 0.65 and when I enter my username, password, and special salesforce code it begins to sync Salesforce with Address Book, however, it fails at syncing Address Book with Salesforce saying:

"Error occured during sync process '-1971-03-30' is not a valid value for the type xsd:date"

Does anyone know what this error means?