• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Since the latest changes in the support policy of Salesforce, all our development related cases (opened via the partner portal) will get closed right away. I can understand, that the support is not there to answer howto questions. But i can not understand, that they are closing cases right away, which are describing severe deficiencies aka bugs on the platform.

Has Salesforce ever been interested in bug reports by its customers and partners?

If yes: where can we report them today and in the future? Are they acknowledged by Salesforce? Are they resolved by Salesforce? Are they mentioned in Roadmaps and Releasenotes?

If no: when Salesforce does not care about its customers, why should we consider Force.com as a platform of our choice? The facts are not in favour of Salesforce, if i think about the mediocre documentation, mediocre development tools and (finally) the mediocre support.

• February 09, 2012

Since the latest changes in the support policy of Salesforce, all our development related cases (opened via the partner portal) will get closed right away. I can understand, that the support is not there to answer howto questions. But i can not understand, that they are closing cases right away, which are describing severe deficiencies aka bugs on the platform.

Has Salesforce ever been interested in bug reports by its customers and partners?

If yes: where can we report them today and in the future? Are they acknowledged by Salesforce? Are they resolved by Salesforce? Are they mentioned in Roadmaps and Releasenotes?

If no: when Salesforce does not care about its customers, why should we consider Force.com as a platform of our choice? The facts are not in favour of Salesforce, if i think about the mediocre documentation, mediocre development tools and (finally) the mediocre support.

• February 09, 2012