• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to include a table on my visualforce page and query the data from the custom objects already developed in Salesforce application. while browsing over the internet, i came thru some controller class example and need to write a visualforce page for that.. I tailored the class shown below as per my requirements, but couldn't write code for the page..Could someone help me in this issue..? total columns to display would be 10. 

Its prime urgent and I'm running out of time.. 

public class OpportunityLineItemsController {
    Public List<OpportunityLineItems> LineItems = new List<OpportunityLineItems>();

public List<OpportunityLineItems> getLineItems() {
        LineItems =[select id from OpportunityLineItem limit 10];
        return LineItems;
    }

Secondly:

When i save the below page, it thorws an error.

Save Error:Unknown property 'Billing_Close__cStandardController.Save'..why is this occuring..?

<apex:page standardController="Billing_Close__c" showheader="false" sidebar="false">

<apex:sectionHeader title="Billing Close Edit" subtitle="New Billing Close" />

<apex:form>

<apex:pageBlock title="Billing Close Edit">
<apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:commandButton action="{!Save}" value="Save" />

<apex:commandButton action="{!Save&New}" value="SaveAndNew" />

<apex:commandButton action="{!Cancel}" value="Cancel" />

</apex:pageBlockButtons>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

Your help is greatly appreciated.. thanks.

When you click on the Find Duplicates button you are taken to a Search for Duplicates Page Layout. On the top part of this page layout there is a list of fields we can check to find for duplicates, the list includes

Name

Last Name

Company

Email

Email Domain

Phone

Out of the above list all except Last Name and Email Domain have their checkboxes defaulted on. How do I check off Email Domain by default?

Hi,

Anybody worked on MS CRM to salesforce CRM ?

How to Migrate MS crm data to salesforce crm ?

What are the issues involeved?

PLease Help Me???

We have a requirement to create a outlook template.The template contains all the fields from one custom object of salesforce. The data from that template needs to be captured in salesforce custom object.Is it possible?please help me in this regard.