• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Community,

I'm not able to add a Custom Setting value to a Custom Button onClick JS.

The error is :

Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Lookup" using the following field: Cid__c When trying to reference : $Setup.CustomSetting__c.Cid__c

How can i reference a custom setting value inside the js of a onclick Js custom button?

Hello Community,

The error is :

Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Lookup" using the following field: Cid__c

When trying to reference :

$Setup.CustomSetting__c.Cid__c

How can i reference a custom setting value inside the js of a onclick Js custom button?

Hello Community,

When sending a HTML Email , Sfdc creates an EmailStatus record that holds when the user opened said email, how many times and other useful info.

What i need to do is trigger an event (in any way possible) when the user opens the email.

So far i know that EmailStatus is not queriable straightforward, must be queried through a Lead child relationship . But this is no good to trigger an event since i can't catch the update this way.

I've tried almost everything (i hope, since that leaves a tiny hope for a solution) to grab that update somehow programatically but with no success.

Anyone have any ideas on how to achieve this?

I defined a custom object (called Transaction). I populated it within a trigger. The trigger is defined after insert of Task object. After populating Transaction object i want to save it such that it shows up as a object of type Transaction in data management->storage usage.

How do i do this?

The only way I have saved custom objects is by using dataloader to import them. Not sure how to save them directly from within Sdfc apex code.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

regards Sameer

Hello Community,

The error is :

Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Lookup" using the following field: Cid__c

When trying to reference :

$Setup.CustomSetting__c.Cid__c

Hello Community,

When sending a HTML Email , Sfdc creates an EmailStatus record that holds when the user opened said email, how many times and other useful info.

What i need to do is trigger an event (in any way possible) when the user opens the email.

So far i know that EmailStatus is not queriable straightforward, must be queried through a Lead child relationship . But this is no good to trigger an event since i can't catch the update this way.

I've tried almost everything (i hope, since that leaves a tiny hope for a solution) to grab that update somehow programatically but with no success.

Anyone have any ideas on how to achieve this?