• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

Hoping this is a quick one - has me puzzled, hoping for someone to clip me over the ear for some obvious thing Im missing...

Am on a VF page called 'selectpages' and can click 'render to pdf' button. Button action is intended to simply render another VF page to an attachment as follows - 

Attachment ax = new attachment(name = filenameToUse, parentid = quot.id);

PageReference bl = Page.tc_report;

bl.getParameters().put('q',qid);

bl.setRedirect(true);

Blob b = bl.getContent();

ax.Body = b;

insert ax;

So why does the resulting attachment contain the 'selectpages' rendered nicely as a pdf and not the tc_report page?....

Weird!  Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers,

CH

Hi all,

Trying to understand limits for 

maximum number of public groups I can create

maximum number of shares between those public groups

maximum number of sharing rules per record on a given object

I cant see anything on these specific things in the tech docs - any suggestions?

Hi All,

I have a site up, and a VF page with custom controller on that site.

The page controller accesses custom objects only, all of which are accessible to the site guest user profile. During debugging I have ALL possible permissions on.

Within the controller I have a PageReference method that attempts to upsert a record to one of these custom objects.

AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED error ARRRRHGHGHGHGHGHGH

Any suggestions re next steps?  Doing my head in!

Cheers,

CH

Hi All,

I am attempting to use the REST API and its proving a real struggle at this last step - any help most appreciated!

Am trying to use the username-password flow to get oauth session token and uri.

I pass in the various parameters and am successfully returned a session token and uri. All good.

I get a session token and uri, so then try to do a describe, via a HTTP GET using uri + '/services/data/v20.0/sobjects/Account/describe' 

I have locked session to IP

All I get is error:[{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]

Any suggestions....?

Hi All,

I am trying to upload an image to SF.com via REST API using Javascript.  Does anyone have a working example of what this might look like?  I am hitting a brick wall when it comes to packaging the Base64 encoded image into the payload of the header.

Any suggestions or assistance most appreciated.

Hi all,

Trying to understand limits for 

maximum number of public groups I can create

maximum number of shares between those public groups

maximum number of sharing rules per record on a given object

I cant see anything on these specific things in the tech docs - any suggestions?

Hi All,

I have a site up, and a VF page with custom controller on that site.

The page controller accesses custom objects only, all of which are accessible to the site guest user profile. During debugging I have ALL possible permissions on.

Within the controller I have a PageReference method that attempts to upsert a record to one of these custom objects.

AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED error ARRRRHGHGHGHGHGHGH

Any suggestions re next steps?  Doing my head in!

Cheers,

CH

Hi All,

I am attempting to use the REST API and its proving a real struggle at this last step - any help most appreciated!

Am trying to use the username-password flow to get oauth session token and uri.

I pass in the various parameters and am successfully returned a session token and uri. All good.

I get a session token and uri, so then try to do a describe, via a HTTP GET using uri + '/services/data/v20.0/sobjects/Account/describe' 

I have locked session to IP

All I get is error:[{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]

Any suggestions....?

Hi All,

I am trying to upload an image to SF.com via REST API using Javascript.  Does anyone have a working example of what this might look like?  I am hitting a brick wall when it comes to packaging the Base64 encoded image into the payload of the header.

Any suggestions or assistance most appreciated.