• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have Integrated Salesforce with .Net App. Its like, Sending the data from Salesforce to .Net.

When the field mapping is done, It should be in the Salesforce User hands that, whether the data should sent from Salesforce to .Net or not Eg :(creating a button "Send Data")

Now, These fields are on differnt objects. How can this be done?

a)Could i create a Apex code which captures all these data and sends to the .NET app? I dint consume their Web Services yet. Do i have to?

b) Is there any other way? By creating a Checkbox or a Picklist value? So that the data from those fields and that particular record will appear in the .Net app.?

Please giv me the Best Possible Suggest. Could be a good option if there wouldnt be any coding involved from the Salesforce side. Because our Developer is on Contract till next week,

Thank you.

• August 30, 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to Integrate a .Net web application with Salesforce.

Tasks.

1) The Documents in the Notes and Attachments of Opportunity Object should be passed back and forth. Ie, from Salesforce to .net App.
2) Fields Mapping.

My Approach and Issues I'm facing.

First I've generated the Enterprise Wsdl and passed them to the .Net developer. I have taken his .wsdl file and tried to parse it directly in Sandbox by using Generate WSDL button.

ERROR : "Failed to parse wsdl: Found more than one wsdl:binding. WSDL with multiple binding not supported"

What can be done now? Am i following the right Approach? If anyone could guide me the proper steps, it would be very helpful

Thanks a lot.

Raj.

• August 24, 2011

Hello,

Could you help me out in generating a trigger.  I want to see the Count of all the completed activities in the lead record. It should be in Apex and a Field. So that i could also use it in the Reports. 

• August 17, 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to Integrate a .Net web application with Salesforce.

Tasks.

1) The Documents in the Notes and Attachments of Opportunity Object should be passed back and forth. Ie, from Salesforce to .net App.
2) Fields Mapping.

My Approach and Issues I'm facing.

First I've generated the Enterprise Wsdl and passed them to the .Net developer. I have taken his .wsdl file and tried to parse it directly in Sandbox by using Generate WSDL button.

ERROR : "Failed to parse wsdl: Found more than one wsdl:binding. WSDL with multiple binding not supported"

What can be done now? Am i following the right Approach? If anyone could guide me the proper steps, it would be very helpful

Thanks a lot.

Raj.

• August 24, 2011

Hello,

Could you help me out in generating a trigger.  I want to see the Count of all the completed activities in the lead record. It should be in Apex and a Field. So that i could also use it in the Reports. 

• August 17, 2011