• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have a list which is showing unsaved records in a pageblock table, if i wish to retrieve those records for editing , how can i achieve it?

immediate reply will be appreciate...

thanks in advance.

in my page, we have enter values in fields and click the command button 'add', then tat record added to a pageblocktable and displays in the same page as a row of that table without saving in the database.can anyone suggest me to achieve this scenario.

Immediate reply will appreciable.

Thanks in advance...

Hi, i need to display a command link "Edit" in a pageblocktable column,how can i achiece this?

Anyone give yhe suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

in my page, we have enter values in fields and click the command button 'add', then tat record added to a pageblocktable and displays in the same page as a row of that table without saving in the database.can anyone suggest me to achieve this scenario.

Immediate reply will appreciable.

Thanks in advance...

When I create a formula field, the only return types available to me are Currency, Date, Date/Time, Number, Percent, & Text.

Why no True/False (checkbox) type? (Or for that matter, why no email, phone, or URL types?)

I've been creating number fields with values of 1 or 0, but that is far from ideal, especially, because they display on reports as "1.00" or "0.00".

Is there a better workaround?