• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way that i can create a 3 Formula fields that stores which save timings in EST CST and PST.

It would be even more helpful if i have a formula fields that give me 0 or 1 value based on the timings. 

The fields will have value one if

Between 8am to 5pm EST

Between 8am to 5pm CST

Between 8am to 5pm PST

I need this field  for reporting.

Thank you very much..

Regards,

Bidun

I have scenario where i collect input and insert the record and then raise an SOAP Fault if it is not a valied input.

But raising a SOAP Fault is rolling back all the the DML operations.

Please find the outline:

public class SoapmsgException extends Exception {}

Webservice static string ContactMethod(String lpid,String Req)
{

Customobj__c co = new Customobj();

co.lpid__c = lpid;

co.Req__c = req;

insert co;

system.debug('customobj'+co);

if(lpid.length() == 0)

throw new SoapmsgException ('Invalid LPID or Customer belongs to outfoot Print State');

}

I am able to perform only one of the two.

Either Throw the exception or do the insert. of throw the SOAP Fault. 

i see that debug log giving me desired results. But im sure that there is a roll back happening as soon as there SOAPExceptionMessage is thrown.

Please hlp me do both the inser and raise a SOAP Fault.

Thank you.

If I create a web service in Apex to be called from outside Salesforce, can I send a SOAP fault response back to the caller?

Webservice static Product_Return ContactMethod(String hlpid, List<Product_Input> ProductIn)
{

try{
        Account acnt = [SELECT Id,LP_ID_Hash__c,State_Calling_Rule__r.Mortgage_InFootPrint__c from Account WHERE Legal_Person_Id__c =: hlpid LIMIT 1];

}Catch(Exception e){

}

Product return is a Object that i will be returning. How would i return a proper SOAP Fault message if the query returns no results.

Regards,

Bidun

Firends,

I have an email template that is being sent out of salesforce with a set of fields populated in it.

The email also is formatted with 'View it in a Brower' link. Can any one suggest me how i can get this link working?

using  'ref = '#' target ='_blank'> does not work in my inbox.

Thank you,

Bidun

I have scenario where i collect input and insert the record and then raise an SOAP Fault if it is not a valied input.

But raising a SOAP Fault is rolling back all the the DML operations.

Please find the outline:

public class SoapmsgException extends Exception {}

Webservice static string ContactMethod(String lpid,String Req)
{

Customobj__c co = new Customobj();

co.lpid__c = lpid;

co.Req__c = req;

insert co;

system.debug('customobj'+co);

if(lpid.length() == 0)

throw new SoapmsgException ('Invalid LPID or Customer belongs to outfoot Print State');

}

I am able to perform only one of the two.

Either Throw the exception or do the insert. of throw the SOAP Fault. 

i see that debug log giving me desired results. But im sure that there is a roll back happening as soon as there SOAPExceptionMessage is thrown.

Please hlp me do both the inser and raise a SOAP Fault.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am programming a webservice in Salesforce and I would like to set my own faultcodes and faultstrings. 

I would like to send this kind of response if an error occurs: 

<soapenv:Fault>

<faultcode>100</faultcode>

<faultstring> MyMessage</faultstring>

</soapenv:Fault>

Is it possible in Salesforce?

Thanks

• November 28, 2011

If I create a web service in Apex to be called from outside Salesforce, can I send a SOAP fault response back to the caller?

Webservice static Product_Return ContactMethod(String hlpid, List<Product_Input> ProductIn)
{

try{
        Account acnt = [SELECT Id,LP_ID_Hash__c,State_Calling_Rule__r.Mortgage_InFootPrint__c from Account WHERE Legal_Person_Id__c =: hlpid LIMIT 1];

}Catch(Exception e){

}

Product return is a Object that i will be returning. How would i return a proper SOAP Fault message if the query returns no results.

Regards,

Bidun

Firends,

I have an email template that is being sent out of salesforce with a set of fields populated in it.

The email also is formatted with 'View it in a Brower' link. Can any one suggest me how i can get this link working?

using  'ref = '#' target ='_blank'> does not work in my inbox.

Thank you,

Bidun