Please call me (Danelle Underwood with Teksystems) at 616.974.1189 or Email me at email@example.com
What: Two Positions First Position is a Senior Salesforce Developer Second Position is the Salesforce Lead (SME)
Who: Global Company - Please call for details
Type: Permanent or Can do Contract to Hire if you Prefer
Our client is a global company looking for two Salesforce Consultants . One would be the company’s Salesforce expert (SME) and the other would be the Expert Senior Developer . These Salesforce consultants need to have experience with working with the business users (high level VPs) and that also want to work in a fast paced environment. Here is the details on the SME position. I can talk someone through the senior Salesforce developer position because right now there is no written description. They are both great opportunities!
Our client is currently is using Salesforce.com for their CRM solution. They have owned the product for a few years now and only recently have started to use the tool in a higher level capacity. They are one of the biggest Salesforce users in Michigan and the main focus is a strong understanding and experience with Salesforce and strong communication skills because they will be working closely with the business users (VPs within the company)
Some responsibilities for the SME role include:
• Direct Salesforce Operations department projects with integration including; data clean-up, creation, programming, reporting, and training.
• Develop procedural questions and requests with configuring shared custom reports, bulk data imports, and escalated concerns with our CRM Salesforce.
• Continuously review organizational changes or business process improvements and adapt Salesforce as necessary.
• Responsible for the maintenance of Salesforce with data integrity.
• Conduct ongoing Salesforce.com training sessions as new features and updates are launched.
• Regularly communicate and motivate end users regarding updates of changes or best practices blog information to department managers.
• Hold meetings with initial steering committee to revisit application success factors.
• Represent the “voice” of the user community to management.
• Collect and communicate customer data requirements.
• Work directly with internal IT resources as well as end user departments.
• Utilize migration tools to import data into Salesforce.com.
• Communicate with departments and your direct manager to understand needs and progress.
• Configure the Salesforce.com application.
• Perform quality assurance and testing.
• Train users and/or coordinate training and promote staff.