• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using a before trigger to update some values of Lead records. When loading Lead records I see that the records are NOT being updated thru the trigger whenever there is an error record in the upload list. If all records gets inserted successfully then the update happens fine but the updates doesnt happen when even one record fails to be inserted as part of the upload.

I checkd the debug logs and the trigger logic is executing fine. At the end of the trigger I see that the values are updated in the corresponding Lead records but the result doesnt have the updated values.

Any clues or ideas?

• September 14, 2011

I am using a before trigger to update some values of Lead records. When loading Lead records I see that the records are NOT being updated thru the trigger whenever there is an error record in the upload list. If all records gets inserted successfully then the update happens fine but the updates doesnt happen when even one record fails to be inserted as part of the upload.

I checkd the debug logs and the trigger logic is executing fine. At the end of the trigger I see that the values are updated in the corresponding Lead records but the result doesnt have the updated values.

Any clues or ideas?

• September 14, 2011