• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

It seems like this report would be simple to create but I need assistance in creating a report that shows the number of logins for each user by month. Ideally, the months would be on the horizontal axis with the users along the vertical axis showing a summarized #of logins by month. Is this possible? If so, can anyone assist?

We're looking for an Admin (or even a Jr. Admin) to support myself and a growing user community of 250 people in Washington, DC. If you have experience with the Eloqua (marketing automation) that would be a great bonus as well.

Reply to this post and we can set up a separate call to discuss.

Thank You.

I have the Salesforce for Twitter and Facebook (v4) app installed in my Sandbox but the auto Case creation does not appear to be working. I'm capturing Conversations that are tweeted or posted to the wall of our Facebook fan page but no automatic Case creation. All of the settings are enabled.

Any suggestions?

Just installed v4 of this app into my Sandbox but I'm receiving the following email almost hourly. Any ideas on how to resolve this one:

Force.com Sandbox: Developer script exception from Liquidity Services : 'Liquidity Help (a0dZ00000004CR7IAM)' : java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20276:  ORA-06512: at "DOPEY.TRANSACTION", line 7 ORA-06512: at "DOPEY.CAPICURSOR", line 321 ORA-06512: at line 

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 005G0000001jM8n/00DZ00000004d3v

Source organization: 00DA0000000ZV16 (null)

Scheduled job 'Liquidity Help (a0dZ00000004CR7IAM)' threw unhandled exception.

Does anyone know where I can locate my bit.ly username and API key as part of the Salesforce for Social Media configuration?

Thanks all.

It seems like this report would be simple to create but I need assistance in creating a report that shows the number of logins for each user by month. Ideally, the months would be on the horizontal axis with the users along the vertical axis showing a summarized #of logins by month. Is this possible? If so, can anyone assist?

We're looking for an Admin (or even a Jr. Admin) to support myself and a growing user community of 250 people in Washington, DC. If you have experience with the Eloqua (marketing automation) that would be a great bonus as well.

Reply to this post and we can set up a separate call to discuss.

Thank You.

Does anyone know where I can locate my bit.ly username and API key as part of the Salesforce for Social Media configuration?

Thanks all.