• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys

How to run a JavaScript After the 'contact Detail' page Load . Any sample or link to refer would help .

Thanks

Saran

Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me that how could I open up Task page as a popup after a contact been created in sales force page. Is there anything that I need to work with trigger? if you guys have a sample code or any reference links please do share with me. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Venkatesh Alagu.

Hi Guys,

We have a requirement that is we need to show "Create new Task" page, after a new contact been created. Do we have to write a trigger for this or need to do something else to popup the Task page. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me that how could I open up Task page as a popup after a contact been created in sales force page. Is there anything that I need to work with trigger? if you guys have a sample code or any reference links please do share with me. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Venkatesh Alagu.

Hi Guys,

We have a requirement that is we need to show "Create new Task" page, after a new contact been created. Do we have to write a trigger for this or need to do something else to popup the Task page. Any suggestion would be appreciated.