• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, Hoping someone out there can help out. I have been asked to create automatically generated commissions reports twice a month, Three days before prior to the 1st and three days prior to the 15th of each month. These reports should go out the rep whether they have earned commissions or not. IF they have earned them it is based on the formulas I have already created in the commission report, If they do not earn them I am not sure how to generate a blank commission report showing only 0 in the commission earned column?

The reports should detail for our reps how much they can expect in commissions. I have already figured out the formula to create a company wide commmission report when someone has earned commissions but need help on three issues.

1) how do I get salesforce to automatically send out the report three days prior to the 1st and the 15th to each rep

2) How to I instruct salesforce to send out a report even if the reps do not make any commissions.

3) How do I get the graphics I created in excell to automatically be part of the salesforce generated report that will go out?

I would greatly appreciate any help. My email is elizabethn@totalbodycontouring.com and my phone is 404-435-7267.

Thanks,

Elizabeth Newman

• October 07, 2011