• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have noticed on the exports produced by the weekly bulk data export on my org, Attachment.csv has an AccountId field. This field is not accessible from the APEX data loader even though it contains data, any reason why? I need to bulk update this field using the Apex Data loader and when I try to manually add it to the SQL query I get field not found.

Many Thanks,

Chris.

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it's possible to add additional search fields that are queried by a lookup referencing a custom object? On standard objects I can see the lookup search fields are very much bespoke to the object (e.g. Contract Name and Contract Number are queried for the Contract object). Is it possible to customise a custom object in this way or will it only ever search the 'Name' field?

I have created a custom object with a Name and Description field, when a user clicks the lookup to this object from an Opportunity they will want to search on the ID or on certain words within the description.

I have tried enabling Enhanced Lookups but that doesn't seem to affect the Lookup search field itself.

Any Ideas?

Chris.

Hi All,

I have noticed on the exports produced by the weekly bulk data export on my org, Attachment.csv has an AccountId field. This field is not accessible from the APEX data loader even though it contains data, any reason why? I need to bulk update this field using the Apex Data loader and when I try to manually add it to the SQL query I get field not found.

Many Thanks,

Chris.

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it's possible to add additional search fields that are queried by a lookup referencing a custom object? On standard objects I can see the lookup search fields are very much bespoke to the object (e.g. Contract Name and Contract Number are queried for the Contract object). Is it possible to customise a custom object in this way or will it only ever search the 'Name' field?

I have created a custom object with a Name and Description field, when a user clicks the lookup to this object from an Opportunity they will want to search on the ID or on certain words within the description.

I have tried enabling Enhanced Lookups but that doesn't seem to affect the Lookup search field itself.

Any Ideas?

Chris.