• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Ok i could use some help!

We use self service in our organization for customers to work/communicate with support via cases. 
When those users update cases to communicate with our support reps, they update the case comments directly in the case. 

I want to create a workflow that notifies the support manager when a case has not been updated by one of her reps in 48 hours. I found a workflow that notifies her when the case is untouched for 48 hours but no other filters.

She wants to know when the case has not been updated by the rep in 48 hours. Meaning, the case was last updated by the customer then 48 hours goes by with no comment by an internal rep. How do i modify this formula for the workflow to basically run only when the case has not been touched by the Case owner (internal user) for 48 hours.  

(NOW() -   Last_Case_Update_Time__c  ) > 2

this is a time dependent workflow. 

Thanks for your help! 

• June 20, 2013

Hello!

I'm a little stuck. I'm trying to create a workflow to populate a custom date/time field. 
Our cases first get assigned to a "queue" named "support queue"

I have a formula and a workflow the capture the date it is ASSIGNED to the queue. Howeve,r I'm stuck on getting an accurate date on when it leaves the queue. 

I was thinking of using a combination of ISCHANGED and PRIOR value functions but I'm not getting it to work. 

Basicaly, I need the wofklow to trigger when the owner has CHANGED where the previous owner = Support queue.

Would this work for what I"m trying to achieve? Thanks for your help!

• June 18, 2013

I'm new to chatter and I want to update user profiles in chatter.

the contact details leave out fields like skype and IM id...

can i add thoe fields and have them displayed in the contact info box in chatter?

• November 29, 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to create some custom fields in sfdc to give me case duration and age.

I'd like  to populate a text value based on multiple numbers found in a custom field. Is that possible?

I'm working off of this example in sfdc help with formulas page:

IF (Days_Open__c > 20, "RED",

IF (Days_Open__c > 10, "YELLOW",

"GREEN") )

Here is what i came up with:        I need to be able to have my NEW field populate values like "Less than 7 Days" if the number in my Days Open field is 7 or less.   

F( Days_Open__c  <=7, "Seven or Less",
IF( Days_Open__c  >=7<=15, "Seven to 15 Days",
IF( Days_Open__c  >=16<=30, "Sixteen to 30 Days",

"ESCALATE"))

I need to be able to have my NEW field populate values like "Less than 7 Days" if the number in my "Days Open" field is 7 or less. The complicated part is that I need the next text value to be "Seven to Fifteen days" if the value in my Days Open field is  7 THROUGH15.  Teh same with 16-30 days...  Is it possible to do this? or does it have to be single values like in the example given by sfdc?  THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

• October 10, 2011

Hello!

I'm a little stuck. I'm trying to create a workflow to populate a custom date/time field. 
Our cases first get assigned to a "queue" named "support queue"

I have a formula and a workflow the capture the date it is ASSIGNED to the queue. Howeve,r I'm stuck on getting an accurate date on when it leaves the queue. 

I was thinking of using a combination of ISCHANGED and PRIOR value functions but I'm not getting it to work. 

Basicaly, I need the wofklow to trigger when the owner has CHANGED where the previous owner = Support queue.

Would this work for what I"m trying to achieve? Thanks for your help!

• June 18, 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to create some custom fields in sfdc to give me case duration and age.

I'd like  to populate a text value based on multiple numbers found in a custom field. Is that possible?

I'm working off of this example in sfdc help with formulas page:

IF (Days_Open__c > 20, "RED",

IF (Days_Open__c > 10, "YELLOW",

"GREEN") )

Here is what i came up with:        I need to be able to have my NEW field populate values like "Less than 7 Days" if the number in my Days Open field is 7 or less.   

F( Days_Open__c  <=7, "Seven or Less",
IF( Days_Open__c  >=7<=15, "Seven to 15 Days",
IF( Days_Open__c  >=16<=30, "Sixteen to 30 Days",

"ESCALATE"))

I need to be able to have my NEW field populate values like "Less than 7 Days" if the number in my "Days Open" field is 7 or less. The complicated part is that I need the next text value to be "Seven to Fifteen days" if the value in my Days Open field is  7 THROUGH15.  Teh same with 16-30 days...  Is it possible to do this? or does it have to be single values like in the example given by sfdc?  THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

• October 10, 2011