• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can you filter a input field on a visualforce page base on a value that was passed to the page?

an account id was passed to the page via url and I want the  input field that does a look up to contacts to filter by that particular account

When using Chatter News alerts, I was wondering if I can add multiple search terms using "and" and" or" to combine terms to limit the stories.

An example: Anadarko+(Petroleum OR Offshore)

When I use this criteria in regular google alerts, it works correctly.  News with Anadarko AND at least one of the other terms.

But when i put the same criteria into Chatter News alers search field, I get nothing.   Any help?

Can you filter a input field on a visualforce page base on a value that was passed to the page?

an account id was passed to the page via url and I want the  input field that does a look up to contacts to filter by that particular account

I have a pretty complex VF page. 

User can select an item from a given list. There is an added item list on the side. User can deselect item from the added item list. During this select/deselect operation user stays in the same page.

After user has selected three items, the added item list shows three items. Now the user deselects the first item. The added list shows two items. Next when the user delselects second item from the added list the first deleted item re-appears.

The added list is maintained by

public Set<ID> addedItemIds{get;set;}

When an item is deselected I do remove the id from the addedItemIds. On second deselect the first removed item reappears.

I probalby can find the source of the problem by simplifying my code.

This post is for just in case someone has faced the same problem; please respond.

• August 22, 2011