• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I would like to know if i have any possibility to apply styles to the elements of the Workflow Designer like form element or choice element.  I have seen the form html source code when I'm editing a flow and there I cannot see any form html tag, only allowing me to change the style of the form tabs. Is possible include a custom style form in the flow designer to re-style the components of the flow?

Thanks! 

• October 18, 2011

Folks,

All orgs which have Visual Workflow already will be upgraded to enable the new Cloud Flow Designer later today (Thursday, Oct 20).

Please stay tuned for more updates and thank you for your patience.

For those who missed the webinar on Monday or wish to view it again, it is now available for you to listen at your own leisure. You can get to it here: live: http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Webinar:_VisualWorkflow_Webinar

Cheers,
Raja 

Hello,

I would like to know if i have any possibility to apply styles to the elements of the Workflow Designer like form element or choice element.  I have seen the form html source code when I'm editing a flow and there I cannot see any form html tag, only allowing me to change the style of the form tabs. Is possible include a custom style form in the flow designer to re-style the components of the flow?

Thanks! 

• October 18, 2011