• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have downloaded teams code through SVN via eclipse. But when i click deploy to server, i get a message stating "Unable to deploy, no deployable resources found". I am getting this error when i try to deploy the code into my personal dev box. 

Let me know what the issue could be.

• April 29, 2016
Hi, 
I am trying to use sosl in my Apex Controller (SOSL Below). I am getting the error Entity type PricebookEntry does not support search. Let me know what the issue could be.

FIND '(12345)' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Product2(Actual_Product_Name__c), Product2(Name), Product2(Family), Product2(Description), PricebookEntry(UnitPrice where IsActive='true' AND Product2.DMMSSku__c LIKE '%y' and Pricebook2Id = '01s50000000A5kHAAS'), Product2(Dropship__c),Product2(Production_Lead_Time__c), Product2(Shipping_Lead_Time__c),Product2(SKU_Ship_Via__c) 
  • April 20, 2016
Hi,

I am trying to display a block UI using jquery on click of a command button but the when the button is clicked the blockUI Jquery screen does not show up, infact nothing happens when the button is clicked. Let me know if i am doing something wrong.

Below is the code.

VF Page:-

<apex:page controller="Quote_To_CW_Test" sidebar="false" id="page">

<apex:includescript value="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.4/jquery.min.js"/>
    <apex:includescript value="https://ajax.microsoft.com/ajax/jquery.ui/1.8.5/jquery-ui.js"/>
    <apex:includescript value="http://malsup.github.com/jquery.blockUI.js" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.18/themes/base/jquery-ui.css" />

<script>

function test(){

alert('Test');

}
     j$ = jQuery.noConflict(); 

function blockme() {
        j$.blockUI({ css: {
            border: 'none',
            padding: '15px',
            backgroundColor: '#000',
            '-webkit-border-radius': '10px',
            '-moz-border-radius': '10px',
            opacity: .5,
            color: '#fff'
            } }); 

}

</script>

<apex:form id="form">
    <apex:pageblock >

<apex:pageblocksection title="Click on Quote>CW button below to send the Quote to CW">

<apex:commandbutton value="Quote>CW" onclick="blockme()" 
    action="{!invokeMule}"
         styleClass="saveButtonId" id="saveButtonId" >
            </apex:commandbutton>

</apex:pageblocksection>

</apex:pageblock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

• April 09, 2016
Hi,

Is there a way to pass the where clause dynamically to the query which is executed in the database.execute method from developer console.
  • April 06, 2016
Hi,

I am trying to disable the command button "Quote>CW" once clicked. I am using JQuery for this. For some reason, the button is not getting disabled after one click.  Let me know what the issue could be.

Below is the code:-

<apex:includescript value="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js" / >

<script>

function validateFunction(paramval,paramval1){

if(paramval=='Sent'){

alert('The quote has already been sent to CW. Cick Cancel to go back to the quote');

return false;
      }

if(paramval1=='false'){

alert("Your Quote has not been synced. Please sync your quote before continuing");

return false;

}

}

function disableSave() {
 j$(".saveButtonId").prop("disabled","true");
 j$(".saveButtonId").val("Sending quote to CW...");
 j$(".saveButtonId").css( "border-color", "#c4c4c4" );
 j$(".saveButtonId").css( "color", "#909090" );
}

function enableSave() { j$(".saveButtonId").removeProp( "disabled" ) j$(".saveButtonId").val("Save");
  j$(".saveButtonId").css( "border-color", "#7f7f7f" ); j$(".saveButtonId").css( "color", "#333" );
  }
 </script>

<apex:pageBlock id="pageblock">

<style>
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .red .pbSubheader{
                background-color:#c00000;
            }
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .grey .pbSubheader{
                background-color:#c0c0c0;
            }
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .grey .pbSubheader h3{
                color:#000;
            }

{
         text-align:center;
}

</style>

<style type="text/css">

.wrapper {
         text-align:center;
}
</style>

<apex:outputPanel styleClass="red" id="outputpanel">

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Click on the Quote>CW button below to send the Quote to CW"  id="pbSection">

</apex:pageBlockSection>

<div align="center" draggable="false">

<!-----apex:actionStatus id="mySaveStatus"------>

<!-------apex:facet name="stop"------->

<apex:commandbutton action="{!invokeMule}" onclick="disableSave()"
status="savingStatus" styleclass="saveButtonId" value="Quote>CW" id="saveButtonId"/>
      <!------/div-------->
       <!-------/apex:facet------->    

<apex:commandButton action="{!Cancel}" value="Cancel" disabled="false" id="theCancelButton"/>

</div>

</apex:outputPanel>

</apex:pageBlock>

• April 03, 2016
Hi,

I have a javascript function inside a visualforce page, the function is not getting executed on click of a button Let me know what the issue could be.

<apex:page standardController="Quote"> <style type="text/css"> .buttonDiv { padding-left: 115px; /*attempts to indent the button to better align within the standard page layout*/ } </style> <div class="buttonDiv"> <input class="btn" name="demo_button" onclick="Quote_To_CW()" title="Quote To CW" type="button"/> </div> <script src="/soap/ajax/33.0/connection.js"></script> <script> function Quote_To_CW(){ var sync = '{!Quote.IsSyncing }' var conversion = '{!Quote.Conversion_Status__c}' if( sync == false) { alert("Please sync your quote before continuing"); } else if( conversion == 'Sent') { alert("Your Quote has already been sent to CW"); } else { var r = confirm("Note that you can only send Quote to CW one time. Are you sure you want to send?"); } if(r==true) { var quoteID = '{!Quote.Id}' postParams = {} postParams.url = 'https://servicesuat.com:10000/QuoteToCW/' + quoteID postParams.method = 'GET' postParams.requestHeaders = {} postParams.requestData = '' postParams.requestHeaders['Content-Type'] = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' //or another mime-type postParams.requestHeaders['Content-Length'] = postParams.requestData.length //required for POST postParams.onSuccess = processSuccess postParams.onError = processError sforce.connection.remoteFunction(postParams) function processSuccess(message) { // do something with results¨ alert("Quote has been synced to CW, don't click the Quote>CW Button Again. This page will now redirect"); ///window.location.href= "{'/006/o'}"; } function processError(message) { // do something with the error alert('error'); } } } </script> </apex:page>
  • April 01, 2016

Hi

I am trying to insert records into territory object in salesforce org, but for some reason the object is not showing up in the list of available objects, when I log into apex data loader, but I am able to view the territory object through workbench. What could be the reason?

• November 01, 2011

Hi

I am trying to automate the migration of data from through apex data laoder, when try to schedule a task to run the batch job, I get the following error:

"The system cannot find the path specifed".

My batch file looks as follows:

@echo off

cd\C:cd Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 17.0\bin

start process.bat "C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 17.0\TEST\Terr" territoryInsert

what could be the problem?

• November 01, 2011

Hi

I am trying to load the data in to sfdc through data loader CLI, when I run the process.bat I am, getting the following error:

error loading config file: c:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 17.0\TEST\config.properties. Please make sure that it exists and it is readable.

What could be the reason ?

• October 28, 2011

HI

I am automating a migration from a lecay CRM to salesforce.com using apex data loader CLI. I  want to schedule three jobs J1,J2 and J3. J2 & J3 should run only after the sucessful execution of J1.I tried doing by setting time lag in windows task scheduler. Is there any other way of going about this?

• October 18, 2011
Hi,

I am trying to display a block UI using jquery on click of a command button but the when the button is clicked the blockUI Jquery screen does not show up, infact nothing happens when the button is clicked. Let me know if i am doing something wrong.

Below is the code.

VF Page:-

<apex:includescript value="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.4/jquery.min.js"/>
    <apex:includescript value="https://ajax.microsoft.com/ajax/jquery.ui/1.8.5/jquery-ui.js"/>
    <apex:includescript value="http://malsup.github.com/jquery.blockUI.js" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.18/themes/base/jquery-ui.css" />

<script>

function test(){

alert('Test');

}

function blockme() {
        j$.blockUI({ css: {
            border: 'none',
            padding: '15px',
            backgroundColor: '#000',
            '-webkit-border-radius': '10px',
            '-moz-border-radius': '10px',
            opacity: .5,
            color: '#fff'
            } }); 

}

</script>

<apex:pageblock >

<apex:pageblocksection title="Click on Quote>CW button below to send the Quote to CW">

<apex:commandbutton value="Quote>CW" onclick="blockme()" 
    action="{!invokeMule}"
         styleClass="saveButtonId" id="saveButtonId" >
            </apex:commandbutton>

</apex:pageblocksection>

</apex:pageblock>

• April 09, 2016
Hi,

Is there a way to pass the where clause dynamically to the query which is executed in the database.execute method from developer console.
  • April 06, 2016

Hi

I am trying to load the data in to sfdc through data loader CLI, when I run the process.bat I am, getting the following error:

error loading config file: c:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 17.0\TEST\config.properties. Please make sure that it exists and it is readable.

What could be the reason ?

• October 28, 2011