• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

At dreamforce i took a hands on breakout and we created a basic flow and implemented it and it showed up at the case level as a button.  In the cloud flow designer when i activate a flow i do not see how i can add the corresponding button...  This is most likely the dumbest question but for some reason i cannot figure it out in our sandbox for the life of me...

Thanks in advance!

-Peter

Riptide is a leading provider of cloud computing technologies and Salesforce consulting services, delivering powerful yet affordable solutions for all types of organizations.

By leveraging modern Cloud Computing technology, your organization can gain the competitive advantage needed to take your business to the next level. We will help your organization succeed by employing a wide array of our expert Cloud Computing services including:

• Salesforce CRM & Force.com Platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Apps
  • Enterprise System & Cloud Integration
  • Salesforce Consulting & Force.com Development
  • iOS & Android Mobile App Development
  • Custom Web Application & Software Development
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Marketing

Riptide's agile methodology typically begins with a Business Process Review and/or a Technical Assessment, followed by a detailed Blueprint Solution. These processes ensure an efficient and high-quality project delivery each and every time. Our proven process provides the needed foundation for a positive Salesforce consulting engagement, Amazon Cloud migration, web and mobile app development, or Cloud and enterprise system integration project.

Maximize your project's ROI by taking full advantage of Riptide's outstanding past performances and industry best practices as we deliver successful projects time and time again.

So what are you waiting for? Give us a call to learn how we can give your business the tools it needs to compete and excel in today's ever-changing marketplace!
Sean Carr
Riptide Cloud
(917) 647-3129

I wanted to see if it is possible for a Workflow rule to fire after an update by a Flow?  Or would this need to be written into a trigger?

Thanks,

Sean

At dreamforce i took a hands on breakout and we created a basic flow and implemented it and it showed up at the case level as a button.  In the cloud flow designer when i activate a flow i do not see how i can add the corresponding button...  This is most likely the dumbest question but for some reason i cannot figure it out in our sandbox for the life of me...

Thanks in advance!

-Peter

I have created a Flow that makes use of the Choice Lookup.

I have 2 records that answer the filter criteria.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see two results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I added another record which gave me 3 in total that should appear.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see three results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I have confirmed that I am looking at the same org (both Flow Designer and the Saleforce instance). I can't think what else is wrong.

I am also concered when I do run this Flow in the Designer it selects ALL of the radio buttons for the list items. Is this just a bug in the designer?