• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can give me a hand with this formula. I have a field that needs to be populate with a name from my Contacts object. This field is a differente Page Layout but also from the Contacts object.

On this page I need to add the name of a Contact and I want that when this happens a field will also be populate and the information will be taken from the name of the person that I add.

So, in a Contatc page I have a field that I can populate from a lookup that contains all contacts. When this happens I will like to have another field populate automat. with information from the name of that person contact page.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can give me a hand with this formula. I have a field that needs to be populate with a name from my Contacts object. This field is a differente Page Layout but also from the Contacts object.

On this page I need to add the name of a Contact and I want that when this happens a field will also be populate and the information will be taken from the name of the person that I add.

So, in a Contatc page I have a field that I can populate from a lookup that contains all contacts. When this happens I will like to have another field populate automat. with information from the name of that person contact page.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks