• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

On my developer account I see all the debug logging but not in a customer account.  How can I get debug logging at a customer site for a managed app?  When debug logging is enabled, only the summary info is available.

I have an app that is getting a System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object at a customer account.  Does this error log any information about the error that I can ask the customer to provide - if so how does one get to the info?

I am able to debug logging within my developer id / environment and i can see the full logging including debug statement i put in the apex code.   But when i install the app on a trial developer account and set the debug log - i see very little.  Can one do debug log tracing on a customer account that installed your app.  I have a customer who is having issues would like to get the full log from him so i can find out what is happening?

I have an app that is getting a System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object at a customer account.  Does this error log any information about the error that I can ask the customer to provide - if so how does one get to the info?