• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,
Can anybody help me with the fromula field which will calulate the Age  from date of birth and display it in Years,Months & Days.?
All validations should be there.Including Leap Year Scenario.

BR,
Me

Hi,

I have encountered one error due to the Namespace Prefix I have used in my org.

It was working fine few days back. But suddenly. I have got one error in all my Apex Class and Triggers where the SOQL query is being used.

Example:

Let us suppose NameSpace Prefix is John. then my error in all codes when I run or edit them is:

Exception: Illegal assignment from LIST<Contact> to LIST<John.Contact>

Error occurred loading controller 'acccls' for page John:acccon

Exception: Illegal assignment from LIST<User> to LIST<John.User>

Error occurred loading controller 'jcccls' for page John:acccon

As we all know,we can't rename or remove namespace prefix once used.
If anyone have any solution or somehting in the settings that can sort out my issue Please Reply.

• April 24, 2012

I want to assign a Single task to Multiple Users but want to display only single task in a related list corresponding to that Object.

At present If I am Assigning any task to Multiple Users, E.g.. 50.User,It is creating 50 new new task corresponding to each 50 user in 50 new rows in a related list. It is becoming really conjusted to view.

Is there any way that Only Single Task would be created while assigning to Multiple Users and displayed Only Single Task to all Users in a related list to that Object.

What I mean to say is In the Related List Of that Particular Object,It should show only single row displaying the task and which has been assigned to Multiple Users(Say 50) Instead of showing 50 different Rows.

Any kind of assistance would be really Appreciated.

• January 10, 2012

Hi ,
Can anybody help me with the fromula field which will calulate the Age  from date of birth and display it in Years,Months & Days.?
All validations should be there.Including Leap Year Scenario.

BR,
Me