• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Is it possible to add Customer portal users to self register themselves and add as contacts of the account id passed as parameter. 

I know that we can hardcode Account ID in SiteRegisterController Apexclass to assign all the self register contacts to that account, but is it possible to add them dynamically to different accounts passed as parameter?

Hi,

I'm facing a problem. I want the user to fill a form which has 3 fields name,email and a lookup(master detail field). The lookup field should be automatically populated with the parameter passed in URL. So, the user has to fill only 2 field with lookup field automatically populated and when he saves the record, it should be a detail record of the master record choosen. 

I'm in two minds here whether to choose detail as the controller or master as the controller. I tried to find somthing online which deals with filling a lookup field but in vain. Please can someone guide me here?

Hi

Is it possible to add Customer portal users to self register themselves and add as contacts of the account id passed as parameter. 

I know that we can hardcode Account ID in SiteRegisterController Apexclass to assign all the self register contacts to that account, but is it possible to add them dynamically to different accounts passed as parameter?

Hi,

I'm facing a problem. I want the user to fill a form which has 3 fields name,email and a lookup(master detail field). The lookup field should be automatically populated with the parameter passed in URL. So, the user has to fill only 2 field with lookup field automatically populated and when he saves the record, it should be a detail record of the master record choosen. 

I'm in two minds here whether to choose detail as the controller or master as the controller. I tried to find somthing online which deals with filling a lookup field but in vain. Please can someone guide me here?