• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi -

My organization is using a partner portal and unfortunately the ADMIN training only shows how to create roles for "USERS". I know there is a way to create role hierarchy for partner users but i cannot figure out how.

I need to have multiple partners in the a manager postition see only their sales reps below them.

Thanks

In a Task an email notification can be sent but it is sent when the event is created. Is there a way to create a rule to make it so that the email is sent 24 hours before the task is due?

I was wondering when entering an event with a related field attached, how i could go about populating the email and phone fields with information from the related file.

In other words, what formula and in what customization field do i have to write to make this happen?

I was wondering when entering an event with a related field attached, how i could go about populating the email and phone fields with information from the related file.

In other words, what formula and in what customization field do i have to write to make this happen?