• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am logging in from outside Webservice API with partner WSDL but cannot see it in the Debug log. I have attached the user in 

All API Usage Notifications. Please let me know how can I visit this in the log what happened in the log??

Any help in this will be appreciable.

Regards

GNM

• December 06, 2011

Hi,

I am generating 4 fields in a WSDL from environment and I want to make 3 of them mandatory. Is there any way to make those fields mandatory in WSDL? How can I change the class to do so.

• November 30, 2011

Hi,

I have a secured server where SFDC's self generated certificate is installed. I am consuming one webservice from that server. Now from the client class when I am trying to call it I am finding the 'hand-shake' error. Server admin is saying on the call no certificate is coming so no handshake is happening.

How can I tackle with this problem? Does not sfdc embed the certificate itself while calling or If I need to forcibly embed it. How can I do that.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Regards

GNM 

• November 16, 2011

Hi,

I am generating 4 fields in a WSDL from environment and I want to make 3 of them mandatory. Is there any way to make those fields mandatory in WSDL? How can I change the class to do so.

• November 30, 2011