• Senior Application Developer
  • Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Not sure what has happen. I have got more then 9999+ email in my email from my salesforce developer Org.

Email Text:

An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
Maximum number of topic assignments have been exceeded.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.

Flow Details
Flow Name: First_Example
Type: Workflow
Version: 1

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: First_Example-1_Case
Current User: croma org (00528000002Cbzh)
Start time: 7/16/2016 9:45 AM
Duration: 0 seconds

How the Interview Started
croma org (00528000002Cbzh) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = 5002800000MmnIrAAJ

ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "7/16/2016 9:45 AM"

DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!formula_myRule_1} (true) Equals true
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)

POST TO CHATTER: myRule_1_A1
Inputs:
text = {!myVariable_current.Id} You have created this? {!myVariable_current.OwnerId} (5002800000MmnIrAAJ You have created this? 00528000002CbzhAAC)
type = null
subjectNameOrId = {!myVariable_current.Id} (5002800000MmnIrAAJ)

Flood Email from salesforce

On my user account I have disabled all the checkbox not to send me any type of emails. But this is not stopping these emails to come. How to stop these emails reaching my email. Its contuniusly coming every few seconds interval.
Not sure what has happen. I have got more then 9999+ email in my email from my salesforce developer Org.

Email Text:

An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
Maximum number of topic assignments have been exceeded.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.

Flow Details
Flow Name: First_Example
Type: Workflow
Version: 1

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: First_Example-1_Case
Current User: croma org (00528000002Cbzh)
Start time: 7/16/2016 9:45 AM
Duration: 0 seconds

How the Interview Started
croma org (00528000002Cbzh) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = 5002800000MmnIrAAJ

ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "7/16/2016 9:45 AM"

DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!formula_myRule_1} (true) Equals true
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)

POST TO CHATTER: myRule_1_A1
Inputs:
text = {!myVariable_current.Id} You have created this? {!myVariable_current.OwnerId} (5002800000MmnIrAAJ You have created this? 00528000002CbzhAAC)
type = null
subjectNameOrId = {!myVariable_current.Id} (5002800000MmnIrAAJ)

Flood Email from salesforce

On my user account I have disabled all the checkbox not to send me any type of emails. But this is not stopping these emails to come. How to stop these emails reaching my email. Its contuniusly coming every few seconds interval.
Dear all,

When you click on an "Analytics:reportChart" component on a VF, it will take you to the filtered report, which is great. However, this is actually a problem if the VG page is inline on a record. I'd like to be able to modify the onclick behaviour, so that it takes the parent window to the filtered report. I'm coming across these issues:
  1. Adding an "actionsupport" component seems to make no difference to the behaviour, or break the report
  2. Trying to surround the component with an outputPanel and adding an onClick attribute to that component breaks the report
  3. I'm unsure how to pass in the variables, so the report that gets run will have the right filters applied
The error I'm getting is: "Error while running $A.run() : Cannot read property 'descriptor' of undefined"

Is what I'm trying to do even possible?

Hi All,

My client have no security token.I have to connect to salesforce sandbox from java application which we use soap api.

I tryed by placing URL as https://test.salesforce.com/  there is error that there is no security token help me.

• June 10, 2013

I want to know and i dont know where to find. it is being remove in trust.salesforce.com

I'm not sure if I missed something, but I am trying to deploy numerous data categories/groups from UAT to production and I can't seem to find the selection of these in when I try to add item in the change set.

Is it not possible?

Do I have to do everything again in production?

Thanks

how do i add list button on related list case comments or emails

is it possible?

if not, will this help?

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016YuDEAU

thanks

I'm trying to write a custom button to Execute JavaScript in a lead record that will:

- Send an email

- Check a box

- Add today's date to a field

- Display the lead record

So far I have the send the email working with:

location.replace('/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?p2_lkid={!Lead.Id}&rtype=00Q&retURL=%2F{!Lead.Id}&template_id=00Xi0000000h3Qh&p5=&save=1');

I tried configuring a second button to check a box with:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/22.0/connection.js")} 

var newRecords = [];
var c = new sforce.SObject("Lead");
c.id ="{!Lead.Id}";
c.00Ni00000046tXe_chkbox = true;
newRecords.push(c);
result = sforce.connection.update(newRecords);
window.location.reload();

It gives me an "Unexpected token ILLEGAL" error. 

Can someone please help:

- Fix the checkbox issue

- Provide the JavaScript to change the date field to the current day

- Combine all 3 actions into 1 button

Thanks in advance,

John

Hi Everyone,

I am new to salesforce with a little bit of knowledge,i want to change the theme for the home page of my salesforce account, i followed a process show in a video and th video link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTF3o5UJTs , and its is applying in my vf page and it is showing that the theme is applied but their is nothing change in it, the home page is same as it is .So can anyone please provide me a exact solution. Its a urgent requirement.Waiting for ur ideas.   

• June 07, 2013

I'm trying to write a one line OnClick Javascript code for unchecking a custom checkbox field when certain conditions are met. Can anyone please help me write it?

Name of checkbox custom field: "Active"

Here's the pseuodocode:

Set "Active"(checkbox)= False

where Account= X 

and Installation = QA

I am building an automated email which I am adding a Visualforce attachment that I would like to open as an XLS file  in excel. I am doing so using the following messaging:attachment syntax.

<messaging:attachment renderAs="application/vnd.ms-excel" filename="testexcel.xls">
        <c:TestExcel />
    </messaging:attachment>

The component I am using I kept as simple as possible just to get it working, which is a 3 column table with 10 rows of contacts. Here is my component code.

<apex:component controller="TestClass" access="global">
      <apex:dataTable value="{!Contacts}" var="c">
         <apex:column value="{!c.Name}"/>
         <apex:column value="{!c.Email}"/>
         <apex:column value="{!c.Phone}"/>
      </apex:dataTable>
</apex:component>

The message sends and the attachment shows up fine on the email. The issue I am having is while opening the file I get the "The file you are trying to open, 'testexcel.xls', is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?" message because it is not encoded correctly. Clicking open, opens the file just fine, but I would really like to find a way to prevent this warning message from popping up when my users open the file. I originally considered doing it in CSV, but I need to format certain cells with certain styling.

Does anyone know of any tags or headers I can try adding so that this warning message does not pop up, or does anyone have any idea how to force a formatted Visualforce table to open in Excel without warning? Thanks!