• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am working in salesforce for the past 2 months. I got a opportunity to develop a apex sharing trigger due to some requirment.  After some days I have created new user that user is not able to access the record. I got the following error "Unable to grant sharing access due to following exception : Required fields are missing: [User/Group] ". Can anyone please help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

how to give acces to the profile through apex sharing? 

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me,

I want to hide the record for particular user and visible for some users based on the criteria.

for example:

If we have Field Name : Part No and it is null. Then I wanna change the status  to "Draft" once these things done the record only visible to "record creator" only. Thanks.

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me.

I need to send a email from apex. can you please give me some example.

what i wanna do is....

if any field edited in the record. I wanna send a mail with the field name ("Name") and the new value("Senthil")

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am working in salesforce for the past 2 months. I got a opportunity to develop a apex sharing trigger due to some requirment.  After some days I have created new user that user is not able to access the record. I got the following error "Unable to grant sharing access due to following exception : Required fields are missing: [User/Group] ". Can anyone please help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

how to give acces to the profile through apex sharing?