• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Seeking Advanced Developer ( Dev501) for a 6 month engagement in Boston.   You would also advise the business side on their data model, and communicate technical limitations, while be responsible for implementing code using Visualforce and Apex.    This is a good role for an advanced developer who also would like some input into requirements definition.   please email mteta@profalt.com for more info. 

Hi Everybody,

I am a recuiter....wait..don't delete me yet !       I am with a small family owned firm in Boston and we are helping a large company in Boston who is a leader in data storage and protection.    They are a really cool innovative user of Salesforce and have a verrrrry cool data model.     

You would be working as a consultant via my company...but would be party of the team on client site.   The only difference is that as a consulstant you would be free Bruins and Sox tickets and the occasional steak dinner and/or lunch.    

If you have any interest in working with a talented group of Salesforce pros  ( front row at Dreamforce) in downtown Boston....would love to connect.   

to recap :   Salesforce BA    Location is Boston.   12 month contract  

Thanks !