• Member since 2011
  • Appshark

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an Email to case setup in my org and it is working very fine but. If a attachments are attached to an email they apper in the email related list which is the standard functionalty. But my client want them to be under the case and also under the Email . can we have any work around.

Hi,

i write an trigger on lead for Lead Conversion based on some conditions.

In that trigger i am getting below error

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger tg_ConvertLead caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: tg_ConvertLead: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, externalized text label not found, section: 'udd_HotOrganization' missing: [] (System Code) : []: Trigger.tg_ConvertLead: line 41, column 1

can anyone help me with the same....

thanks in advance...

Hi

When i am trying to upsert the records using dataloader the following errors were given 

1)Foreign key external ID: 9490400142 not found for field IDX_Group_Number__c in entity Opportunity

2) 

Attempting to update (as part of an upsert) parent field Opportunity__c with new value 006A000000KvBvtIAF, current value is 006A000000KOs7XIAT

3)

Foreign key external ID: 770470789 not found for field Broker_SSN__c in entity EDGE__c

4) 

Broker SSN: more than one record found for external id field: [a0QA0000008ztwfMAA, a0QA0000008zuMNMAY]

5)

Owner is inactive, cannot reparent the account

Can you please help me to fix these errors plz

Thank you

Jyothi

• March 28, 2013

why triggers will not support SOSL queries?