• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In my app the project__c is the parent and Opportunity is the child.Iam having a lookup relationship between  project__c and opportunity. 

There is number field called units on both objects. The project__c has total units. When an opportunity is created for certain number of units, the total units on the project__c has to be updated by deducting the opportunity units.

Will be waiting for a response.

Thanks in advance!

• December 03, 2011

In my app the project__c is the parent and Opportunity is the child.Iam having a lookup relationship between  project__c and opportunity. 

There is number field called units on both objects. The project__c has total units. When an opportunity is created for certain number of units, the total units on the project__c has to be updated by deducting the opportunity units.

Will be waiting for a response.

Thanks in advance!

• December 03, 2011

I have a custom object with 4 record types.Each RT has a custom VF page and I want to replace the standard "View" so that each record type displays it's respective VF page.

I was using a formula based, page include methid (pasted below) which was working but I changed something and can't seem to fix it. It now renders the same VF page for both RT's.

<apex:page standardController="Sales_Tool__c">
<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!IF(Sales_Tool__c.RecordTypeId!='012S00000004SX5',true,false)}">
<apex:include pageName="Assessment_Form" />
</apex:outputPanel>
<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!IF(Job_Aid__c.RecordTypeId!='012S00000004SX0',true,false)}">
<apex:include pageName="CompellingEvent_Form" /> 
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:page>

Can someone please help me figure what's wrong this?I have a deadline to deploy this so any help would be appreciated. 

If you're wondering why I'm not using all apex class/page sample from the cookbook, the reason is I've inherited an sfdc environment where there poor test coverage for existing code and until that's fixed,I cant do anything new.

Apex page action may be the answer, I did toy around with that but I'm not too familiar with VF and couldn't quite get that to work. 

Thanks

• October 03, 2011