Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What would be the text class of this

public static void ProdMeetNull (Item__c[] ProdMeetBlank ){
        for (Item__c I :ProdMeetBlank){
            if (I.product_meeting__c != null && I.Request_Rejected__c== True && I.Request_Approved__c == False) {
             I.Product_Meeting__c = null;  
            }
        }    
    }

Good day!

Any one can help me where I can get this? It was stated in the http://sforce.sourceforge.net/ that all Force.com open source projects are available under the BSD license but its only a template. Thanks.

Good day to all!

Our Company need the EULA of data Loader which contain restrictions and IP right on derivative programs, etc. Anyone can give me the copy? Please Help.

Create message/ pop up window to let the user know that creation / deletions are in process and pending approval. Add for Accounts and Campaigns

Can any one help me..

Thanks

Creating message/ pop up window to let the user know that creation / deletions are in process and pending approval. Add for Accounts and Campaigns. 

Anyone can teach me how do to this?

Thanks in Advance.

What would be the text class of this

public static void ProdMeetNull (Item__c[] ProdMeetBlank ){
        for (Item__c I :ProdMeetBlank){
            if (I.product_meeting__c != null && I.Request_Rejected__c== True && I.Request_Approved__c == False) {
             I.Product_Meeting__c = null;  
            }
        }    
    }

Good day to all!

Our Company need the EULA of data Loader which contain restrictions and IP right on derivative programs, etc. Anyone can give me the copy? Please Help.

I have a lookup relationship between Programs__c (parent) and Requirement__c (child)

On Requirement__c  I have a picklist field called waived__c
On Programs__c  I have a picklist field called Status__c and a Text Field called Accept__c

I want to create a Roll up field on Programs__c called Count_Numberof_Waived_Requirements__c based on the following criteria -

result = SELECT Count(Id) FROM Requirements__c Where Waived__c = 'yes' AND Status__c IN ('Active', 'Enrolling')

and then populate the Accept__c field,

If (result >0){

Accept__c = 'Yes';

}

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Create message/ pop up window to let the user know that creation / deletions are in process and pending approval. Add for Accounts and Campaigns

Can any one help me..

Thanks

I cant figure out why I am getting this error when trying to query an object.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Rob

Is there a DOCUMENTED way to use a static resource as an image in a formula field?  I'm trying to create an 'action link' that looks like a command button and need to find a place to store the background image for the link in a way that is environment agnostic

I'd hoped this would work, but $Resource doesn't seem to be recognized in formula fields (works fine in visualforce formulas).  

HYPERLINK('/apex/createAgreement?id=' +  Id ,  IMAGE( $Resource.Create_Agreement_Button , 'Create Agreement' )  , '_top')

It appears that this will work, but I'd rather not depend on undocumented functionality to accomplish this.  Particulary given I'd like to add this to a managed package at sometime and in theory there could be an identically named resource that alread exists in the org.

HYPERLINK('/apex/createAgreement?id=' +  Id ,  IMAGE( '/resource/Create_Agreement_Button' , 'Create Agreement' )  , '_top')

Documents are also a reasonable approach, but I don't know how to use them across multiple environments where I won't no the document id.

Hi,

I have two questions related with Approvals.

1. Is their a way to make Approver comments required while approving or rejecting any record?

2.  How can we make any field required on record while some one is approving or rejecting the record?

Cheers!

Rajan

I searched several boards and couldn't find exactly what I am looking for (based on my search terms).

Problem I am trying to solve is when someone other than Account Owner adds or mods an Opportunity, Contact or Task and the Account Owner isn't aware

Hoping there is an easy to way to alert the Account Owner OR to force a pop-up reminding the user to notify the Account Owner so they're aware of the add or change.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Joe Alcodray

When a user closes an opportunity, I would like to give them the option to send it to the A/R department for invoicing (now a workflow rule via email).  I was thinking the easiest way to do this would be that when a user closes the opportunity, there is a pop up or notification that asks the user, then fills in a checkbox field on the record (To Be Invoiced) based on their response.  The workflow rule would then have a condition to only activate if the checkbox were true.

I now have the checkbox on the opportunity form, but I'm not confident in the system, as I feel that the checkbox is easy to miss.  Is there a way to force the user to consider this option (like a field validation) but not force them to chose one or the other?  I thought a popup question may be what I am looking for.

Or if not, any other suggestions to reach the same functionality?

Thanks