• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have a Force.com Site page where I am tring to display an inputField, but it's not showing up. The visualforce page when it render it by it self it shows up, but through the site it's not showing up.

I have done the following so far, so these are not the issues:

1. Given permission to the object for the Site Profile

2. Given Visible permission at the field level

3. Given access to the Controller class

Can someone help? thanks.

Hi All,

I have

User set: 4

Total Statuses: 10

What I want to archieve is based on the status, I want to restrict the available statuses that are available to the user set and also control the status flow for some users. If the status is "Verified" then the next status should only be "Manage Signed Off".  

I know I can do this through code, but I was wondering if there is a better way to do this through existing functionality. Thanks.

Sanch.

Hi there,

What IP address can I use to test the latency of accessing a visualforce page or calling a  webserivice in SFDC? Does anyone know? Thanks.

Sanch.S

Hi All,

I have a Force.com Site page where I am tring to display an inputField, but it's not showing up. The visualforce page when it render it by it self it shows up, but through the site it's not showing up.

I have done the following so far, so these are not the issues:

1. Given permission to the object for the Site Profile

2. Given Visible permission at the field level

3. Given access to the Controller class

Can someone help? thanks.

I have a Visualforce Page (with a list of records) which has a button 'generate' which on clicked, opens a new Visualforce page (details of the selected records) as PDF.

Now, each time that button is clicked, the status for that record is updated.

Sometimes, the page is crashed (i.e. it could not generate the second page- due to reasons like System hang etc).

Now, even if the page is not generated the status is getting updated.

Is there a way, by which i can identify a crash and add a condition - to only update when not crashed?

Or, any other suggestion to overcome this problem?

Thanks.